What I thought about what Mean said

Hi just to let you all know this my opinion on what Mean said if you don't agree with it or try to tell me I'm wrong in a angry tone please keep the negative responses to yourself I want this to be a happy place. Okay! We cool! Good!

Anyway I'm currently on a road trip so when I finally got to the hotel I found out about this and was confused and saw a screenshot Mean talking about he will do BL again if he has no money and saw a lot of negative comments about Mean and the BL community.

Here's my opinion I don't think Mean meant it as his last option I think he meant it as a joke what I have seen. And what I have read from other people opinions BL is not fully acceptable in Thailand. Do I agree Mean shouldn't have brought money? Yes bad timing specially with LBC2 being announced where you are the lead!

Anyway I think Mean wants to expand outside of BL. I actually remember hearing that Mean and Plan will only do BL if it's with each other. As people don't want them to switch partners.

Do I think this Mean's last BL? No I don't think so. Do I think what he said about money was the wrong thing to say? Yes! Do I think he will do great doing other acting projects outside of BL? Yes I think he will do great!

No matter what I will still support Mean no matter what he does!

Anyway that's all I want to say apparently people are also mad at Perth idk why I can't find anything on that. And I guess Plan doesn't want to do BL anymore as well. But him and Mean are loyal to each other so pretty sure we still get our 2Wish. Mean has said he wants people in the BL world as Tin.

All I have to say is good luck Mean and I can't wait to see your spread your wings and fly.