Puck's Dad (Puck/Quick)

"Hey, Puck."

"Hey." Puck muttered, not even glancing in Quinn's direction as he opened his locker.

"I constantly catch you checking me out, but you didn't even look at me just now." Quinn noted. "What's going on?"

"Nothing." Puck shrugged as he looked at Quinn.

"Noah, your eye." Quinn said as she looked at Puck's bruised and bloodshot eye. "What happened?"

"Nothing." Puck repeated as he closed his locker. "I'll see you later."

"Noah." Quinn said, grabbed Puck's arm.

Puck hissed as he pulled away.

"What happened to your arm?" Quinn wondered.

Puck opened his mouth to speak, but Quinn continued.

"And don't say nothing."

"I'm fine." Puck said. "It's just sunburn."

"Sunburn gave you a black eye, too?" Quinn questioned Puck as she folded her arms and raised her eyebrow.

"My dad's here." Puck confessed. "He and my mom got into a fight yesterday and I stopped it."

"He punched you in the face?" Quinn asked.

Puck nodded slowly. "It's no big deal."

"No big deal?" Quinn repeated as she looked at Puck. "Can you even see out of it?"

"I can see." Puck told Quinn. "Stop being dramatic."

"What else did he do to you?" Quinn demanded.

"What?" Puck asked.

"What's this?" Quinn wondered, grabbing Puck's arm again.

"Quit it!" Puck growled.

"Then tell me." Quinn ordered.

"Cigarette burns." Puck muttered, rubbing his arm. "They'll scar over. I'm gonna be fine."

"What can I do to help? Where are your mom and Sarah?" Quinn wondered.

"My mom's with my grandma and Sarah's staying at Finn's." Puck told Quinn. "Carole will take care of her."

"And what about you?" Quinn asked.

"What about me?" Puck wondered.

"Who's gonna take care of you?"