I Object (Quick/Finchel)

"Hey, can I talk to you?" Quinn asked as she walked over to Puck, who was standing at his locker with a group of girls surrounding him.

"You heard her." Puck said to the girls. "Get out of here."

Quinn raised her eyebrow as the girls walked away, leaving her alone with Puck.

"What do you want, Quinn?" Puck wondered.

"I need your help with something." Quinn began.

"I already told you I'm not having sex with you." Puck told Quinn. "If you get pregnant again, you're-"

"It's not that." Quinn cut Puck off. "It's something else."

Puck looked at her. "What?"

"I need your help tearing Finn and Rachel apart." Quinn stated.

"A little harsh, Q. Why would I help you with that?" Puck wondered. "Finn's my friend."

"Exactly." Quinn nodded. "He's my friend, too."

"If he's happy, he's happy." Puck shrugged.

"Think about it." Quinn said. "If we let him get married, he's gonna become a trophy husband and every time we wanna see him, he'll have to check with Rachel. Or he'll bring her, too."

Puck nodded as he thought about it. "Rachel's annoying. And crazy."

Quinn nodded back. "Their parents are supporting it, and Kurt tried to stop them, but... we're the only ones who can stop this."

"Okay, I'm in." Puck decided. "What did you have in mind?"