Madonna (Quick)

"Fine, but I'm not singing this song." Puck said.

"We don't have to. We just have to make it right with the girls, show them we get how it feels." Finn noted.

Puck rolled his eyes as the bell rang and the room started clearing out.

"Hey, Puck, can I talk to you in my office for a second?" Mr. Schue requested.

Puck furrowed his eyebrow and nodded as he followed Mr. Schue into his office. Mr. Schue sat down at his desk, and Puck sat across from him.

"I've been hearing a lot of whining from you about the assignments lately." Mr. Schue began.

"Well, we cater to the girls all the time." Puck shrugged.

"Okay." Mr. Schue said. "But you of all people should really take the Madonna lesson to heart."

"Me?" Puck asked.

"You got Quinn pregnant this year." Mr. Schue noted. "She's been kicked off of cheerios and kicked out of her house. Have you been checking in with her?"

"I guess I could be doing a better job with that." Puck muttered sheepishly.

Mr. Schue nodded.

"I gotta go, Mr. Schue." Puck added as he got up and left. He was walking down the hall when he spotted Quinn at her locker. "Hey."

"Hi." Quinn said, closing her locker.

"So." Puck began. "How's it going?"

Quinn raised her eyebrow. "Did you hit your head at practice again?"

"No." Puck shook his head. "I was just thinking about all this Madonna stuff, and you know, how all us guys have been treating the girls."

Quinn looked at Puck, encouraging him to continue.

"We're gonna have a baby girl." Puck added. "And if anyone ever treats her like I've treated you, I'll kill them myself. So I just wanted to see how you're doing and let you know that if you need anything, I'm here."

Quinn smiled slightly. "Thanks, Puck."

Puck nodded. "So?"

"I'm okay." Quinn answered. "Honestly, I'm just ready for this to be over."

"Hey, what do you say we skip rehearsal today and just hang out?" Puck said. "We can pick up some food and maybe work on a Madonna number."

"Sure." Quinn said. "That sounds great."

"Cool." Puck replied. "See you later then."

"See you later."