Futures (Quick)

"Please welcome our special guests for today, Quinn Fabray and Noah Puckerman!"

Quinn took Puck's hand and smiled as they entered the choir room together. The glee kids were thrilled and were cheering excitedly.

"Thanks for having us, Mr. Schue." Quinn said when it had quieted down.

Mr. Schue smiled at his former students as he took his seat. "The floor is yours."

"Hi." Puck began, looking around the room.

"Hello." One of the girls said, looking Puck up and down.

Quinn folded her arms. It was so common for Puck to get hit on, especially being a very successful musician, but Quinn still hated it. She wasn't jealous, but she was possessive.

Puck was the same way, if not worse, when the roles were reversed. He and Quinn trusted each other and had no reasons to worry. They understood that part of it came with the territory of their fame, but they still didn't like it.

"Hi." Puck said again. "I'm Noah and this is my wife, Quinn."

Quinn saw the girl's facial expression change. She sat back in her seat, suddenly bored as she continued watching Puck.

"I'm a musician and Quinn's a triple-threat." Puck said as he took Quinn's hand. "She's an actress, and a singer and a dancer. And basically the breadwinner of the Puckerman house. Not to mention a kickass mom."

"Thanks, babe." Quinn smiled as she turned to the class. "Mr. Schue asked Noah and I to come in and talk to you guys about your future career paths."

"Mr. Schue, can I be excused from this?" One of the boys asked as he turned to Quinn. "I'm a sophomore so this doesn't apply to me."

"It's never too early to think about it." Quinn stated. "I graduated from Yale a semester early after a teen pregnancy."

"And she was her college class Valedictorian." Puck added proudly. "Now, I didn't go to college so I'm not much help with that, but Quinn is a genius so she'll cover it all."

"Yeah, Noah and I can help you guys think about your futures. Why don't we split into groups and get started?" Quinn suggested.