Judy (Quick)

"M-Mom?" Quinn asked as she opened the front door to the Puckerman house. "What are you doing here?"

"Finn's mom said you were here." Judy answered, smiling at Quinn. "You look so beautiful, sweetie. You're glowing."

"Mom, what are you doing here?" Quinn repeated. "Is everything okay? Are you and dad okay?"

"Everything and everyone is fine." Judy promised.

Quinn nodded slowly.

"I just wanted to see you. Can I come in?" Judy requested.

"Y-Yeah." Quinn stuttered as she stepped back to let Judy into the Puckerman house.

Judy stepped inside, her smile fading at the sight of the house.

"Quinny, you can't stay here." Judy noted. "It's... small and dirty. And this neighborhood is dangerous."

"I'm fine here." Quinn stated. "Noah and I are almost done with the nursery."

"Can I see it?" Judy asked.

"Mom." Quinn said. "Does Dad know you're here?"

"No." Judy admitted. "But I wanted to check on you. And the baby."

"You wanted to check on me?" Quinn said, laughing in frustration as she walked back to the couch and sat down.

"Quinny." Judy sighed as she looked at her daughter.

"I'm sixteen and pregnant. I'm not the captain of the Cheerios anymore. My parents threw me out." Quinn reminded Judy. "But I'm so glad you're here to check on me."

Before Judy could say anything else, the front door opened and Puck and his sister entered.

"Hey." Puck said, pausing as he looked at Judy. "Sarah, go upstairs."

"But you said-"

"Just go upstairs." Puck cut his sister off.

The young brunette sighed as she ran off to go upstairs.

Puck closed the front door and joined the blondes in the living room. He looked at Quinn, noticing tears in her eyes. "Everything okay?"

"Noah, this is my mom." Quinn replied as she took a deep breath. "Mom, this is Noah. He's the baby's father."

Judy nodded and looked Puck up and down, not bothering to hide her judgment.

"I should go check on Sarah." Puck decided.

"Stay." Quinn requested, reaching for Puck's hand. "Please."

"Honestly Quinn, after what your mom did to you, I'm not exactly comfortable having her here." Puck shrugged.

"How dare you talk to me like that." Judy hissed. "I'm her mother. You're just some boy who ruined my daughter's life."

"Mom."

"Oh, yeah, you're her mother?" Puck questioned Judy. "A mother doesn't abandon her kid, especially not when she's in trouble."

"Noah."

"I came here to see my daughter." Judy replied as she turned to Quinn. "Quinny, you can come with me and we'll figure something out, or you can stay here."

Puck bit his lip, holding his breath.

"You had a chance to stand up to Daddy, and you didn't." Quinn pointed out. "And Noah and I would never do anything like that to our daughter."

Judy's face softened, obviously happy to find out that the baby was a girl.

"I'm staying here." Quinn answered. "With Noah."