Last Name (Quick)

"Noah, what do you think about the whole changing last names after marriage thing?" Quinn wondered.

"I like it." Puck shrugged. "Why?"

"I just thought about it earlier." Quinn replied.

"I think a wife should change her name." Puck stated. "She should have the same name as her husband and kids."

"Yeah, that's true." Quinn nodded. "But you can give babies any name you want so they could always have their mother's last name and their father can change his name to match. Or no one changes names and the kids just hyphenate."

"Well, Beth and I are Puckermans." Puck reminded Quinn. "I thought you wanted to get married before the baby was born so we would all be Puckermans."

"I did, but I've been thinking it over now that we're married." Quinn confessed. "Which is why I wanted to see what you thought."

"It's up to you, babe." Puck told her. "If you wanna be a Puckerman or not."

-

"Hi." Quinn smiled as she entered the apartment and greeted Puck with a kiss.

"Hi." Puck smiled back when they parted. "How are you feeling?"

"I feel good." Quinn told Puck, joining him on the couch. "What about you?"

"I'm good." Puck nodded, gently rubbing Quinn's belly. "How's our boy?"

"I think he's good." Quinn said as she put her hands over Puck's.

"You think?" Puck asked. "I thought you had an appointment today."

"Not a doctor's appointment." Quinn shook her head.

Puck furrowed his eyebrow.

"I had an appointment to change my name today." Quinn stated happily.

"You did?" Puck questioned Quinn. "Did you go through with it?"

"Yes." Quinn said, rolling her eyes. "I'm finally a Puckerman like my husband and our kids."

"You've always been a Puckerman." Puck told Quinn with a smile. "I can't believe you really did it."

"I told you I wanted to." Quinn reminded Puck.

"Quinn Puckerman has a good ring to it." Puck said. "Although I'd love you even if you didn't take my name."

"Really?" Quinn asked.

"Of course." Puck answered. "We both have last names from shitty dads so whichever you wanted to stick with is fine with me."

"Well, I wanted to have the last name of a man who loves me." Quinn added.

"I love you so much." Puck told Quinn. "And it means a lot to me that you chose to be a Puckerman."

"I love you, too."