A Baby (Quinn/Biff/Beth)

"I'll get it!" Quinn called through the mansion in response to the doorbell ringing. She walked to the door and opened it, pausing at the sight of a blonde teenager standing there.

"Hi."

"Hi." Quinn repeated, playing dumb.

"I don't know if you know who I am, but my name is Beth Corcoran." Beth stated.

Quinn bit her lip, not saying anything.

"I think I'm your biological daughter and I know that sounds crazy because my mom never told me anything about you or my dad, but-"

"What are you doing here?" Quinn asked.

"Well, I kind of got into a little trouble and I was hoping I could borrow some money." Beth replied.

"How much?" Quinn wondered.

Before Beth could answer, Biff walked over and put his arm around Quinn. He looked at Beth.

"Who's this?" Biff questioned Quinn as he looked at her, doing a double-take at the physical similarities.

"She's selling something." Quinn lied as she looked at Biff. "Can you go check on dinner please? I'll be right there."

"Okay." Biff nodded. He kissed Quinn's cheek. "But hurry up."

"I will." Quinn promised as Biff walked away.

Beth looked at Quinn.

"Sorry, he doesn't know about you. And I know you don't understand it, but I need to keep things that way." Quinn said softly. "I can't exactly take money out without him knowing, but I'll send you to your Dad. He was always better with you than I was anyway. Puck can help."