I Do? (Quinn/Puck)

A/N: inspired by friends lol

-

"Repeat after me. I, Quinn, take thee Biff."

"I, Quinn, take thee Noah." Quinn said. Her eyes widened as she looked at her fiancé in front of her. "Biff. Biff, oh my god."

"Let's start again. I, Quinn, take thee Biff."

"No." Biff shook his head as he let go of Quinn's hands. "No, I think we're done here."

"Biff, come on." Quinn responded softly. "I was nervous. He's sitting right there. It was an accident."

"I don't think it was." Biff said as he turned to the officiant and the guests. "This is off. Sorry to have wasted everyone's time and money to be here. Mother and I will reimburse those of you we invited."

"Biff." Quinn sighed as he walked away, leading his family and friends out.

Quinn was hiding out in the church as her guests left. When they were all gone, she headed outside so she could go home and try to forget everything that had happened.

"I'm sorry I ruined your wedding."

Quinn turned and looked at Puck, who was standing beside her. "You did nothing wrong. You were just coming to support me."

Puck nodded slowly. "You're gonna be okay, Quinn. I know you're not right now, but you will be."

"Thanks." Quinn whispered, unable to say anything else.

"Everyone left already so can I give you a ride somewhere?" Puck offered. "Just tell me where you wanna go."

"L.A." Quinn answered. "Let me just come home with you."

"Is that a good idea?" Puck wondered.

"I just humiliated myself in front of everyone we know and I need to disappear for a while." Quinn said. "No one's gonna look for me across the country."

Puck shrugged.

"You need a roommate and I need a place to hide." Quinn stated. "Let me come back to L.A. with you."