Girl at the bar (Quick/Finn)

"Puck!"

"Yeah." Puck replied as he looked at Finn, who was seated beside him at the bar.

"You're unbelievable." Finn said, shaking his head. "You said you were taking a break from women."

"L.A. women." Puck corrected Finn.

"Right, 'cause New York women are so different." Finn said.

"They are." Puck muttered as he turned his attention back to the blonde girl across the bar. "You were saying something about Rachel?"

"Yeah, but..." Finn shrugged as he looked around. "Who do you have your eye on tonight?"

"Her." Puck noted. "The blonde one."

Finn smirked and laughed lightly.

"What's so funny?" Puck asked.

"She's out of your league." Finn stated bluntly, a thing he had learned to do when Puck had moved across the country and Santana stepped in as Finn's substitute BFF.

Puck furrowed his eyebrow as he looked at Finn. "Shut up. You got married in high school. Your standards aren't exactly up-to-date."

"No, I'm laughing because..." Finn shrugged. "Puck, do you know who that is?"

"Is that one of Santana's friends?" Puck asked. "Wait, did I sleep with her last time I visited New York?"

Finn shook his head. "You didn't, but I'm not sure why I'm the one who has to keep track of... that."

Puck looked at Finn, waiting for an answer.

"No, you never slept with her." Finn said.

"Well, that's all I need to know." Puck smirked as he slowly got up. "Wish me luck."