Wedding (Quinn/Puck)

"Oh my god. Puck, you're here!" Santana exclaimed as she hugged him.

"Oh, uh, yeah." Puck said as they parted. "It's not that big a deal. Don't tell Quinn. I'm sure she has a million things on her mind already. I don't want me being here to distract her."

"Are you sure? 'Cause if she knows you're here, she might want you to walk her down the aisle." Santana stated.

Puck shook his head. "I can't."

"I get it." Santana nodded slowly. "I won't tell her you're here. Look, I should go line up and check on Quinn, but I'll see you inside."

"See you inside." Puck echoed as he watched Santana walk away.

Puck spotted Quinn's mom further down the hall with a man and a woman he assumed were the groom's parents, so he ducked into the church before Judy saw him.

Once he figured out which side of the church was the bride's side, Puck took a seat on the end of the aisle. He knew it was selfish, but he wanted to have a full view of Quinn walking down the aisle - something he used to think about when they were together.

The church quickly finished filling up. Puck put his head down as Quinn's mom took her seat a few rows ahead of him in the very first row.

Puck turned his attention back to the altar where the groom and his best man were taking their places. Puck looked at the groom in disgust while the groom grinned eagerly, oblivious to Puck.

When the music started, the wedding party began to enter in pairs. Santana smiled at Puck as she passed him, taking her place at the altar.

Everyone stood up, so Puck got up. Turning towards the doors of the church, Puck saw Quinn. She looked gorgeous. She always did, but something about seeing her in that dress about to commit to a marriage made her even more beautiful.

Puck smiled as Quinn got closer. She looked at him briefly, but her eyes quickly came back to him after looking away. It was clear that Puck's presence had some kind of effect on her.

Quinn quickly looked away again and continued walking until she was at the altar across from her fiancé.

Everyone took their seats and the ceremony began.

-

"If anyone has any reason these two shouldn't be married, speak now or forever hold your peace."

Before Puck could stop himself, he was standing up in the aisle.

The officiant looked at him, and Quinn and her fiancé turned to look at Puck. All eyes were on Puck, but Santana was shaking her head so he slowly sat back down.

"Okay, let's continue." The officiant said. "It's my understanding that-"

"Quinn." Puck blurted as he got up again. "Don't do this."

Quinn looked at Puck.

"I'm sorry." Puck apologized. "Please just... I know I messed up and we gave up, but at the end of the day, I love you. And I think you love me. Don't do this. I wanna be with you."