The Firehouse (Quick)

"Q! I'm home!" Puck called as he entered the apartment.

Quinn didn't answer.

"Quinn?" Puck called as he walked into the kitchen. He smiled when he saw his girlfriend. "Hi, babe."

"Hi." Quinn muttered, walking past Puck and going to the living room, sitting down on the couch.

Puck furrowed his eyebrow as he followed. "What'd I do now?"

Quinn scoffed and shook her head.

"Alright, well, you're clearly mad at me about something." Puck noted.

"Mhm." Quinn said.

"Just tell me what I did and tell me what you want me to do to fix it." Puck requested.

"It's not my job to teach you how to be a decent boyfriend and a decent father." Quinn stated.

Puck furrowed his eyebrow. "What?"

"Do you know when the last time I slept was? Or showered?" Quinn questioned Puck. "'Cause I don't."

"Are you saying I don't help with the baby?" Puck asked.

"I'm saying you don't do enough." Quinn nodded. "You're always working and when you're not-"

"I'm working so much because we have a kid now." Puck cut Quinn off.

"When you're not working, you're at the gym." Quinn finished.

"Well, when else do you want me to go?" Puck wondered.

Quinn looked at Puck.

"I need to work, but I also need to have some kind of sanity other than work." Puck stated.

"Sanity?" Quinn repeated. "Your family isn't your sanity?"

"You and I agreed that you would take some time off." Puck reminded Quinn.

"It's not a vacation, Noah." Quinn hissed. "I was pregnant and we had a baby. I couldn't work."

"Alright, well, then when do you plan on getting back to it?" Puck wondered.

"When do you plan on helping with your child?" Quinn asked.

"I do a lot, Quinn." Puck stated. "I'm not with him as much as you are, but that doesn't mean I don't do enough."

Quinn didn't say anything.

"I don't need this." Puck said, shaking his head. "I'm gonna go to the firehouse."

"Of course you're going to the firehouse." Quinn muttered. "You're always going to the fucking firehouse."

"I'm not gonna stay here and let you call me a bad boyfriend or a bad father, Q." Puck said. "Not when I know I'm a good one."

"Fine." Quinn nodded. "You go to the firehouse. I'll take care of the baby without you. Again."

"Quinn." Puck frowned.

"Just go." Quinn requested as she got up and walked away.