Home with the Hudson/Hummels (Sam)

"Now that we're all home for dinner, there's something Carole and I wanna talk to you guys about." Burt stated as he looked at Finn, Sam, and Kurt.

"Finn leaves for boot camp in a week." Carole added.

"And Kurt's going to New York in a few days." Burt nodded.

"I already started packing up my stuff." Sam stated, breaking the silence.

"We figured you would still stay." Carole said. "Maybe take Finn's room? It'll be nice to still have someone here."

"Thank you." Sam nodded slowly. "Thank you for everything you guys did for me this past year. You always treated me like family."

Finn furrowed his eyebrow as he looked at Sam.

"I appreciate you wanting me to stay here." Sam went on. "But with Finn and Kurt leaving, I decided to take Blaine up on his offer."

"Blaine's offer?" Kurt raised his eyebrow.

"Well, they have an extra room." Sam explained. "And Blaine asked me to take it so he won't be as lonely with you gone."

Kurt frowned with guilt as he looked at Burt.

"He set up his Xbox and bought a few games I like to convince me." Sam added with a smile. His smile faded when he looked at Carole and Burt.

Carole's eyes were filled with tears as she looked at the three young adults.

"Mom, it's okay." Finn said softly. "Please don't cry."

"I'm proud of you." Carole smiled as she wiped her eyes. "I'm proud of all three of you. You're all grown up."

Burt nodded as he looked at Sam. "We're gonna miss you, and you better come visit, but Blaine's gonna need you."