Remember when... (ND)

"Okay, the game is simple." Santana began as she passed around cups and liquor. "We all go around sharing a memory and if you don't remember it, you drink."

"I thought we were supposed to drink when we do remember it?" Brittany asked, confused.

"Just drink every time someone says something." Artie suggested. "Tina's up first."

"Okay." Tina said with a grin. "Do you guys remember Rachel's house party in our second year of glee club?"

"Yeah, I still can't drink vodka anymore." Mercedes complained, sipping her drink.

"Remember when Trouty Mouth was a stripper?" Santana smirked.

"Remember when you got kicked out of glee club?" Sam responded.

"You weren't even here for that." Santana laughed.

"Remember when Finn and Puck slashed Vocal Adrenaline's tires in sophomore year?" Mike asked with a smile.

Puck and Finn looked at each other and shrugged, still proud of what they had done.

"Remember when Puck laced our bake sale cupcakes with pot?" Artie added.

"And I never even got a thank you for the bus and the ramps that I funded with that recipe." Puck grinned.

Blaine looked at Finn and Puck, having heard the information for the first time - though he wasn't that surprised at Puck's involvement.

"Remember when Finn broke my nose?" Rachel asked, teasing Finn with a look.

"At least we found out that not only am I a bad dancer, but I'm also a dangerous dancer." Finn noted.

"Remember when Puck got arrested?" Kurt said.

"Which time?" Finn laughed as he and Santana giggled like children.

Puck sat back in his chair with a smirk on his face, unembarrassed and even somewhat proud.

"You know he has that mugshot on display in the house, right?" Quinn asked with a smile as she rolled her eyes.

"My mom loves it." Puck added. "Every time she comes over, she says Noah, are you seriously proud of this?"

"It's a good picture." Finn laughed.

"Yeah." Puck agreed, making a face to imitate the picture. He stopped and turned to Quinn. "Remember when Quinn had pink hair?"

"Remember when Puck slept with Shelby?" Quinn replied.

"Gross." Rachel muttered.

"Moving on." Puck decided, raising his eyebrow at Quinn as he turned to Blaine. "Remember when Blaine told the Warblers we were doing MJ?"

Blaine nodded slowly and sipped his drink.

"Remember when Kurt and I became brothers?" Finn said proudly as he looked at Kurt.

"Remember Finn's shower curtain Gaga costume?" Kurt asked. "We still have it in the attic."

"Remember when we all had Britney Spears fantasies?" Brittany asked. "And Rocky Horror fantasies."

"Britt, Rocky Horror wasn't a fantasy." Santana stated. "That was real."

"Oh." Brittany nodded slowly. "Was you pantsing me after Nationals real, too?"

"Yes." Santana nodded.

"Cool." Brittany smiled. "Do you guys remember when Coach Sylvester wanted to shoot me out of a cannon?"

"Remember when she kicked us off the Cheerios?" Santana asked, looking at Quinn.

"Remember when we joined the Cheerios?" Blaine questioned Tina.

"We did that first." Kurt responded, grinning at Mercedes.

The game continued for a while until they ran out of alcohol. The memories were flooding back, having been burned into their minds for the rest of their lives.