Baby Girl (Quicketh)

"Hey." Quinn said, walking over to Puck and Finn at the lockers. "I need to talk to you."

"I'll see you later." Puck muttered to Finn.

"Puck." Quinn replied, stopping him.

"I'll see you guys." Finn nodded as he walked away.

"What's up?" Puck wondered.

"What's up?" Quinn repeated. "You've been avoiding me."

"No I haven't." Puck lied.

"Yes you have." Quinn argued. "Ever since we found out the baby is a girl."

Puck didn't say anything.

"I didn't realize you wanted it to be a boy." Quinn stated. "I thought we agreed we weren't doing this."

"I don't care if it's a boy or a girl, but I'm sorry for avoiding you." Puck apologized as he went to walk away.

Quinn grabbed his arm. "Noah."

"I'm not my dad." Puck blurted.

"I know that." Quinn nodded.

Puck didn't say anything. He just kept digging through his locker.

"What is this about?" Quinn wondered.

"I don't wanna talk about it." Puck mumbled.

"So you're just gonna ignore and avoid me forever?" Quinn asked.

Puck took a deep breath. "Look, you don't wanna keep her and I'm trying to get myself to a point where I agree with that because we both know it's not up to me."

"You never told me you wanted to keep her." Quinn said softly.

"You would've laughed in my face. I mean, me? As someone's dad?" Puck noted, shaking his head.

"Noah..."

"I'm not my dad." Puck repeated. "I spent my whole life protecting Sarah from him, and I wanna be able to do that for the baby. I don't want her going to some strangers. She should be with us. With her family."

Quinn bit her lip.

"I know you don't think I can do it, but-"

"I don't think that." Quinn interrupted. "I don't think I can do it."

"Quinn." Puck frowned.

"We have nothing." Quinn said. "We have no clue how to take care of a baby."

"We did a pretty good job with those demon triplets." Puck reminded Quinn.

"One night is a lot different than eighteen years." Quinn pointed out.

"We can figure it out." Puck shrugged. "And I can get some more money for whatever she needs and we could really do this."

Quinn bit her lip.

"It's not gonna be easy, but I know we can do this, Quinn." Puck said. "What do I have to do to prove it to you?"