Career (Puck/Quick)

"There's no way in hell I'm doing that." Puck said into the phone.

"This will help jumpstart your career."

"I don't care." Puck responded. "I'm a solo artist. I don't do boybands. I mean, I did once in high school, but I learned my lesson."

"Noah."

"Tell them to fuck off." Puck added as he hung up the phone. He looked up from his phone and saw Quinn. "Oh, hey, babe."

"Hey." Quinn said. "What was that about?"

"Nothing." Puck answered. "It was just my manager."

Quinn raised her eyebrow.

"They want me in a boyband." Puck told Quinn.

"A boyband?" Quinn repeated, raising her eyebrow. "I'm guessing you said no?"

"Of course I said no." Puck said.

"It could be a good stepping stone for your career." Quinn pointed out. "You've been so frustrated about the lack of opportunity."

"I'm not that desperate, Q." Puck replied. "And boybands are for twelve year old girls."

"Boybands are actually kinda hot." Quinn stated with a smile. "Don't you remember The Justin Bieber Experience? And Acafellas?"

"That's different." Puck said. "Besides, you didn't care about me when I was in either of those."

"I missed my opportunity back then to fangirl over you in a boyband." Quinn shrugged.

"Boybands aren't me." Puck noted. "Their music isn't authentic. And don't even get me started on their dance moves."

"Noah." Quinn smiled.

"You really think I should do it?" Puck asked.

"I'm just saying, at least think about it. I mean, look at Harry Styles." Quinn pointed out.

"You really think I could be as good as Harry Styles?" Puck wondered.

"Of course I do." Quinn nodded. "You're so talented, Noah. And so grounded. You're gonna have a great career."