Dont Marry Him (Fuinn/Quick)

"Who is it?" Quinn called in response to the knock on the bridal suite door.

The door opened and Puck stood there.

"What are you doing here?" Quinn asked.

"Finn invited me, remember?" Puck said. "Can I come in?"

"Fine." Quinn replied. "But hurry up. I don't want anyone to see you up here."

Puck entered the room, closing the door behind him. "Is anybody else here?"

Quinn shook her head.

"You look beautiful." Puck told Quinn. "You're glowing, actually."

"Noah." Quinn sighed, placing her hands on her small baby bump.

"Don't marry him." Puck blurted.

Quinn furrowed her eyebrow.

"Please." Puck begged. "When you told me about the baby, what did I tell you?"

"You said you'd do whatever it takes to be a good father." Quinn said softly. "And that you wouldn't be like yours."

"And I meant it." Puck nodded as he took Quinn's hands. "Don't marry him."

"I have to." Quinn responded, her eyes filling with tears.

"Not when you don't love him." Puck noted.

"I have to." Quinn repeated. "My parents are paying for this wedding so their first grandchild can be born in wedlock. If they find out what I did to Finn..."

Puck bit his lip as Quinn trailed off.

"I'm sorry." Quinn apologized.

"Forget about me. Don't you think Finn deserves the truth?" Puck questioned Quinn.

"I deserve the truth about what?"