Amnesia (Quicketh/ND)

"He doesn't remember anything." Quinn said. "I mean, he knew who I was, but other than that, his memory is shot."

"Puck's memory has always been shot." Finn replied.

"He asked me who you were, Finn." Quinn stated. "You, of all people."

Finn frowned.

"He's gonna be fine." Santana insisted. "He always is. Let's see what the doctor says and not freak him out, okay?"

"Santana's right." Finn agreed with a nod.

Quinn nodded back as the doctor exited Puck's room.

The teenagers looked at the woman eagerly.

"The good news is that Noah's brain scans show no brain bleeds or aneurysms or anything like that." The doctor began. "However, we're gonna keep him overnight to monitor him for seizures."

"And what about his memory?" Santana asked.

"Well, he seems to be suffering from amnesia, but it should all come back to him." The doctor noted.

"When?" Santana questioned the doctor.

"I don't know."

"What can we do?" Finn wondered.

"You can narrate and re-introduce him to people and things." The doctor advised the trio. "But take it slow. Other than that, treat him as normally as you can."

-

"Hi, Noah." Quinn smiled as the nurses wheeled Puck out to the parking lot.

"These idiots think I can't walk." Puck hissed, getting up to greet Quinn.

"Okay." Quinn nodded, giving apologetic looks to the nurses as she grabbed Puck's arm. "Let's get you out of here."

"Yeah." Puck said.

The pair got in the car, and Quinn began driving.

"So." Quinn said. "I was gonna go back to school for glee club, if you wanna join me."

"Why?" Puck asked.

"They say music is a really good memory trigger." Quinn added.

Puck looked at Quinn.

"I know it's gonna take time and patience, and I know you're probably really frustrated, but I just thought..." Quinn trailed off and shrugged.

"Okay." Puck said.

"Okay?" Quinn repeated.

"Okay."

Quinn smiled and continued driving until they reached McKinley. She parked and got out of the car.

"Quinn." Puck said as he got out of the car.

"Yeah?" Quinn asked.

"Are we, like, together?" Puck wondered.

"No, we're not." Quinn shook her head.

"Well, why not?" Puck asked.

Quinn furrowed her eyebrow.

"It's clear that you're into me." Puck stated.

Quinn laughed lightly. "Really?"

"Totally." Puck smirked.

"Come on." Quinn said, taking Puck's hand and leading him inside until they reached the choir room.

"Hey, guys." Mr. Schue smiled. "Good to see you, Puck. Welcome back."

"Thanks." Puck responded as he and Quinn took their seats in the back.

-

After glee club, everyone said hi to Puck, and Quinn helped him explain things and answer questions.