Donor (Puck)

"Hey." Puck said as he looked at Finn. "Can I talk to you about something?"

Finn nodded slowly. "What's up?"

"Well, I've been thinking about how to make more money now that people closed their pools." Puck began. "And I can't get a job at that fast food place since I got fired sophomore year for peeing in the fryer."

"Yeah." Finn said, making a face.

"Anyways, Coach Sylvester said something about donating sperm so I looked it up." Puck explained. "Did you know you can make fifty bucks for your donation and then an extra, like, twenty whenever someone uses it?"

"Dude, it's great that you're looking into ways to make money." Finn stated. "But you should talk to Quinn about this."

"It's not cheating if you're doing it in a cup." Puck noted. "Besides, Quinn and I aren't dating."

"Yeah, but you should still talk to her about it." Finn replied. "Plus, what's the fun in doing it in a cup?"

"The money." Puck answered.

"Let me talk to Burt about hiring you at the tire shop." Finn offered. "It's more work, but it's more money."

Puck sighed as Rachel and Quinn walked over to the boys.

"Hey, guys." Rachel smiled as she kissed Finn.

"Hey." Finn replied, giving Puck a look. "We'll see you guys in glee club."

Puck nodded as Finn and Rachel walked away, leaving him with Quinn.

"So I was thinking now that summer's officially over, we could take Beth to the pumpkin patch this weekend and invite Sarah and our moms, too." Quinn suggested.

"Yeah, that sounds good." Puck said. "Although I'm not sure about having both our moms there, but whatever you want."

Quinn smiled. "Are you ready to go to glee now?"

"I wanted to talk to you about something first." Puck began. "About a job opportunity."

"Okay." Quinn said, raising her eyebrow. "What kind of job?"

"Finn said I should talk to you about this, but Coach Sylvester was telling us about sperm donation." Puck explained. "She said since my sperm is already proven to be pretty good, I should consider-"

"No." Quinn shook her head. "You're not doing that."

"It's easy money so I figured I could do that while I look for another job." Puck added.

"No." Quinn repeated.

"Okay." Puck muttered. "Why not?"

"I don't want that for Beth." Quinn answered. "And I don't want you fathering a bunch of random kids."

"Well, it's not like Beth will ever have to know." Puck pointed out. "It's just some quick and easy cash."

"While we're at it, why don't I donate some of my eggs?" Quinn responded.

Puck looked at Quinn.

"What happens if one of those kids comes looking for you someday?" Quinn wondered. "Then what?"

Puck furrowed his eyebrow.

"We're not that low on cash." Quinn pointed out. "I have money from tutoring, and you have your pool-cleaning business. And I'm sure Burt would hire you if you asked."

"I just thought this was something easy." Puck shrugged.

"Did you even think about this at all, Puck?" Quinn wondered. "Because I know you. And you don't wanna be like your dad."

"You're right." Puck sighed.

Quinn raised her eyebrow and paused.

"You're right." Puck repeated. "I don't wanna be like my dad. I don't want my kids to be fatherless, and I don't wanna do anything that'll confuse Beth or complicate things even more with you."

"We're not together." Quinn reminded Puck.

"But we will be." Puck stated. "When we're both ready."

Quinn took a deep breath.

"I'll meet you in the choir room, okay?" Puck said. "I'm gonna go ask Finn if he can talk to Burt for me."