Accident (Fuck)

"We have, like, less than two hours 'til we're back in Lima." Finn noted, putting a CD in the slot and looking at Puck as he turned the volume up. "Remember this one?"

Puck rolled his eyes as I Wanna Sex You Up started playing. He lowered the radio and looked at Finn. "Wake me up when it's my turn to drive."

"Aww, wittle Puck is cwanky." Finn teased.

"I'm tired." Puck noted. "I just wanna be home with my girl."

"Aww." Finn smiled.

"Well, what about you and Rachel?" Puck wondered. "She's meeting us in Lima for the party, right?"

"Yeah, she's in Lima already with Kurt and Blaine." Finn stated. "We're all really looking forward to the annual Fourth of July barbecue."

"Yeah, me, too." Puck nodded. "Quinn and I are hosting it at her mom's since the yard is bigger and they have the pool."

"Cool." Finn said. "Quinn said things are going really well between you two."

"They are." Puck replied with a smile. "We've talked about our future together."

"What does that mean?" Finn asked.

"It means we're in it like you and Rachel are in it." Puck answered. "Like, I'm gonna start looking at rings."

"Wow, dude, congrats." Finn smiled proudly. "Beth must be thrilled."

"Well, Shelby took her to Florida so I haven't seen her since her birthday last month, but I'm sure she'll be happy for us."

"Yeah."

-

"Where is he?" Quinn asked as she walked through the hospital.

"Quinn." Santana said softly, wiping tears from her cheeks.

"Where is he?" Quinn repeated, looking at her friends.

"Maybe you should sit down." Sam suggested, gently putting his hands on Quinn's shoulders.

"If one of you doesn't tell me where he is right now, I..." Quinn trailed off as Sarah exited into the hallway with Jake holding onto her.

"Quinn." Sarah said, hugging Quinn.

When they parted, Quinn looked at Jake, but neither of them said anything. Quinn let herself into the room and looked at Ruth.

"Quinn, I'm so sorry." Ruth apologized as Quinn walked over to the hospital bed and looked at Puck's lifeless body.

"Oh my god." Quinn muttered, tears immediately pooling in her eyes.

"I'll give you a minute." Ruth offered.

"No, I... I can't right now." Quinn whispered as she hurried out of the room.

"Quinn, you okay?" Jake asked, surprised to see her away from Puck so soon.

Quinn shook her head. "We were just on the phone. He said he was almost home."

"I'm sorry." Jake apologized. "There was an accident, and the doctors did everything they could."

"Where's Finn?" Quinn asked.

"Next door, but maybe you should sit down for a minute." Mike suggested.

Quinn walked away, letting herself into Finn's room.

It was quiet, but the conversations stopped when the Hudson / Hummels saw Quinn.

"I'm gonna go get something to eat." Kurt decided.

"I'll come with you." Blaine muttered.

"Me, too." Burt nodded.

"I'm gonna grab Finn a pudding cup." Carole added, following the boys out of the room.

"Quinn, hey." Finn smiled, looking at Rachel who was seated at his side holding his hand.

"Hey?" Quinn repeated. "You were supposed to bring him home."

"What?" Finn asked.

"Quinn, don't do this right now." Rachel said softly.

"Your best friend is dead and all you have to say is hey?" Quinn questioned Finn.

Finn furrowed his eyebrow and looked at Rachel. "You said they were working on Puck."

"He didn't make it." Rachel confessed. "I'm sorry, Finn. We wanted to wait to tell you."

"Quinn, I'm so sorry." Finn apologized.

"I lost Beth and now I lost him." Quinn said as tears filled her eyes. "And it's all your fault."

"I'm sorry you're going through this, but it isn't Finn's fault." Rachel stated.

"I don't want either of you talking to me." Quinn decided as she left the room while Finn and Rachel called after her.

Quinn went back to Puck's room and stood beside him.

"What did you do, Noah?" Quinn cried. "You're the one who wanted to throw this stupid party and now you're gone."