Valentine's Day (Quick)

requested by @Quick2014 — hope you like it!!:)

-

Puck exited the bathroom with a towel around his waist and walked to the bedroom to get dressed. He smiled when he saw Quinn, who was digging through her closet.

"Happy Valentine's Day, beautiful."

Quinn turned around and smiled as she looked Puck up and down. She cupped his cheeks and kissed him lightly. "Happy Valentine's Day, babe."

"I know you wanted to make our plans this year, but if you changed your mind-"

"I have something really special planned." Quinn cut Puck off. "And relaxing."

"Okay." Puck nodded. "Cool."

"Get dressed and then get out of here." Quinn commanded as she kissed Puck again.

"Get out of here?" Puck repeated when they parted.

"Yeah, I need the apartment to myself." Quinn told Puck.

Puck raised his eyebrow.

"Please?" Quinn requested.

Puck puckered his lips.

Quinn smiled as she wrapped her arms around Puck's neck and kissed him passionately.

Puck put his hands around Quinn's waist and deepened the kiss.

"Noah." Quinn said, pulling away. "I made plans for us."

"Alright." Puck responded, letting go of Quinn. "Do those plans include Beth?"

"Mercedes couldn't make it here so Sam's gonna babysit." Quinn replied. "They're gonna celebrate another time."

"Sam?" Puck asked. "He's never watched Beth on his own before."

"No, but he used to look after his siblings when we were in school." Quinn reminded Puck. "Besides, Beth is easy. She'll be fine."

"Okay." Puck nodded as he changed into jeans and a t-shirt. "I'll go get her from school. You wanna pick out whatever you want me to wear tonight?"

"Okay." Quinn nodded back. "Go get Beth. I'll see you in a few hours."

"What?" Puck asked.

"Take her to Sam's until I text you." Quinn requested as she kissed Puck's cheek. "Thanks. See you later."

-

"Alright, I'm gonna get out of here." Puck noted. "Thanks again for watching Beth."

"Anytime." Sam nodded.

"Be good for Uncle Sam." Puck told Beth. "I love you, Monkeyface."

"I love you, Daddy." Beth replied as she hugged and kissed Puck. "Happy Valentine's Day."

"Happy Valentine's Day, B." Puck smiled. "See you later."

"See you later."

On the way back from Sam's, Puck stopped to buy Quinn flowers before heading home.

"Q?"

"Hey." Quinn said, coming to greet Puck at the door.

"Hey." Puck repeated. "These are for you."

"Thank you." Quinn smiled, taking the bouquet from Puck.

"Is something burning?" Puck asked.

"Shit." Quinn hissed, handing Puck the flowers and racing to the kitchen.

Puck followed and watched as Quinn took a pan out of the oven, placing it on top of the stove.

"What's that?"

"It was our dinner." Quinn muttered. "You're always cooking and taking care of me and Beth, and I wanted to surprise you with dinner."

"You hate cooking." Puck noted.

"But I love you." Quinn reminded Puck.

"I love you, too." Puck told Quinn. "And I appreciate the effort."

Quinn looked at Puck.

"What did you wanna do tonight?" Puck wondered.

"I know you're a big gesture kind of guy, but we have such busy schedules and are hardly ever alone because of Beth." Quinn began. "So I wanted to have a quiet night in, just the two of us."

"I'll tell you what." Puck said. "Why don't I go put these flowers in water for you and then I'll order some food? We can eat and lay on the couch, and I'll give you a foot massage while we watch a movie."

Quinn bit her lip as she looked at Puck.

"Valentine's Day is about love." Puck pointed out. "We don't have to go crazy. I love that you stepped outside of your comfort zone to do something special for me."

"Really?" Quinn asked.

Puck nodded. "I love you, Quinn."

"Happy Valentine's Day." Quinn smiled. "I love you, too."