Best Man (Finn/Quick)

Finn smiled as he clinked his fork against his glass and stood up. "Uh... hi."

"Hi."

"So... I'm the Best Man." Finn stated, smirking proudly.

Puck rolled his eyes and grinned, knowing his best friend was about to embarrass him somehow.

"Well, before I get into roasting and humiliating Puck, I wanted to say congratulations to the newlyweds." Finn began. "And good luck, Quinn."

Quinn shook her head as she smiled and looked at Puck.

"When Puck asked me to be his Best Man, I was a little surprised. Because I remember Puck saying he never wanted to get married." Finn explained. "Since we were kids, whenever someone mentioned their parents, Puck always said that would never be him. He always said he was too rock and roll to settle down with one girl and have a family. He always said that. Until he met Quinn."

Puck smiled and put his arm around Quinn.

"When Puck first saw Quinn, he said that's the chick I'm gonna marry." Finn went on. "And getting the two of you to not hate each other at the same time long enough for you to fall in love wasn't easy, but you did it."

Quinn nodded as Puck kissed her cheek.

"And I'm so glad you did because you two are made for each other. I've never seen either of you happier than when you're together, and I'm grateful that we're here celebrating you today." Finn concluded as he raised his glass again. "So if everyone will join me in a toast to the newlyweds. Congratulations to my best friends. To Quinn and Puck!"

"To Quinn and Puck!"