Thanksgiving (Quick)

A/N: this is from a multichapter fic that I totally lost inspiration from and I have too many things in progress so I just deleted it lol

-

"Hey." Quinn smiled as she greeted Puck with a kiss at the door. "Welcome home."

Puck smiled when they parted. "That was a nice welcome. What's going on?"

"I can't greet my husband after a long day apart?" Quinn asked.

"You can." Puck nodded as he closed the front door. "And you should. Where are the kids?"

"Hudson's napping and Beth's at dance class." Quinn answered. "So I was hoping we could talk about something."

"Yeah, sure." Puck nodded as he sat down on the couch. "Come here."

"Before you say no, promise me you'll at least listen to what I'm saying." Quinn requested as she joined Puck on the couch. "We can talk about it."

"What time do we have to pick up Beth?" Puck wondered.

"She's getting dropped off." Quinn answered.

"Okay, I won't interrupt or say no right away. What's up?" Puck questioned Quinn.

"So Thanksgiving is coming up." Quinn began. "And my mom wants us to come to Lima for a dinner party."

"A dinner party?" Puck repeated.

"My sister and my dad will be there." Quinn warned Puck. "And they wanna see me."

"No." Puck shook his head as he got up.

"Noah, you didn't even listen to-"

"I don't need to hear more." Puck cut Quinn off. "After what they did to you, you're gonna spend Thanksgiving with them? What about our tradition?"

"Our tradition?" Quinn furrowed her eyebrow as she stood up. "The only reason we started doing Thanksgiving alone was because I had homework and didn't wanna leave New Haven."

"Even in New York we did Thanksgiving alone." Puck reminded Quinn. "And now that we're in L.A., I thought we'd do it alone. Maybe invite Mercedes if she's alone, too."

"I wanna go to Lima this year." Quinn stated. "And I want you to come with me."

Puck looked at Quinn. "If I say no, are you gonna go without me?"

"I wanna go." Quinn repeated.

Puck took a deep breath. "Fine, but the kids aren't coming."

"What do you mean the kids aren't coming?" Quinn asked.

"They can stay with my sister or Finn's mom while you and I go over to your mom's." Puck suggested. "We'll stay for dinner and come back for ice cream and dessert with Beth."

"Why?" Quinn wondered.

"I don't want your dad meeting the kids." Puck stated. "Not after everything that's happened. Not yet at least."

"Fine."