Legacy (Quicketh)

"Before I forget, we got you a little something." Quinn said as she handed Beth a gift bag.

"You didn't have to get me anything." Beth said, looking at her parents. "You guys are already paying for my tuition."

"You got a really good scholarship, so your tuition and dorm expenses aren't as bad as you think." Puck promised.

"Just open it." Quinn requested.

Beth pulled the tissue paper out of the bag and pulled out the big Yale sweatshirt.

"This is awesome, thank you." Beth smiled as she hugged Quinn.

"We're so proud of you." Quinn told Beth. "I'm so glad you're here."

"Me, too." Beth nodded as she and Quinn parted. She walked over to Puck and hugged him. "Thanks, Dad."

"I'm proud of you Monkeyface." Puck said, wrapping his arms around Beth.

Beth smiled as she and Puck parted. She looked at her parents. "Thank you both for everything. I know it hasn't always been easy, but you've always supported me and helped me. You've always been there for me, and the others, and I'm really lucky that I got you two as my parents."

"We're lucky, too." Quinn told Beth as she took Puck's hand. "Right, babe?"

"Right." Puck agreed, and everyone went silent.

"Well." Quinn said, breaking the silence. "It looks like your dorm room is all set."

"Yeah." Beth nodded. "Looks like it."

"Why don't we go grab some food then?" Puck suggested.

"Actually, Dad, I was planning on going to some of the freshman group activities tonight." Beth stated. "On my own."

"Oh, yeah." Puck nodded. "We should get out of here anyway."

"Call me if you need anything." Quinn told Beth. "No matter what."

"I will." Beth promised as Quinn hugged her again.

"I love you and I'm so proud of you." Quinn told Beth.

"Thank you." Beth smiled. "I love you, too."

Quinn and Beth parted, and Beth turned to Puck, who had tears in his eyes.

"Dad." Beth said softly as she hugged Puck. "It's okay."

"I can't believe you're in college already, but I'm proud of you." Puck said. "You're a good kid. Be good here."

"I will." Beth promised. "See you guys for family weekend."

"Wouldn't miss it." Puck smiled.