Stitches (Quicketh)

Quinn jumped out of bed the second she heard Beth's screams. She could tell just by the sound of it that they was screams of pain and something was wrong.

Quinn ran into the nursery and screamed at the sight of all the blood on the floor. She scooped Beth up and held a tissue to her chin while she carefully dialed Puck's number.

"Hey, Q." Puck answered the call. "Is Beth okay? I can hear her."

"No, she fell and I need your help." Quinn blurted.

"I'm on my way." Puck promised. "How bad is it?"

"It's pretty bad. She's bleeding everywhere." Quinn noted. "I'm gonna get her to my car. Why don't you meet us at the hospital?"

"I'm pulling up now." Puck said.

"We'll be right out." Quinn replied, hanging up the phone. She grabbed the tissue box and put Beth on her hip as she hurried to Puck's car.

"We'll be there soon, B." Puck promised as he started driving.

-

"Miss Fabray, can you tell us what happened?"

"I think she fell out of her crib." Quinn replied.

"You think?"

"Well, we were asleep." Quinn answered. "And then I heard screaming and there was so much blood and..."

"It's gonna be okay." Puck promised as he looked at Beth. "They got her."

Quinn wiped her eyes and nodded slowly.

"I'm gonna give her a few stitches and then she'll be fine."

"Thank you." Quinn said softly.

"Doc, wait." Puck said. "I want a plastic surgeon to do it."

"I've given stitches before."

"I've had more stitches than Frankenstein so if anyone's gonna give my daughter stitches, it's gonna be a plastic surgeon. She's too pretty."

"Fine, I'll go get you a plastic surgeon."

"She's gonna be okay, Quinn." Puck promised when they were alone. "I've had stitches plenty of times and I've always been fine."

"I've been telling her not to climb out of that crib." Quinn said, shaking her head as she looked at Beth. "I've told her so many times she could get hurt."

"Kids don't always listen." Puck noted. "But I'm sure she learned her lesson. And maybe it's time we get her a regular bed."

Quinn bit her lip.

"She's gonna be fine." Puck said again as he wrapped his arm around Quinn to comfort her. "It was an accident, and she'll heal."

"The doctors were judging us." Quinn said.

"They weren't." Puck insisted. "They just wanted to know what happened."

Quinn looked at Puck.

"It's gonna be okay, Q." Puck repeated as he took Beth's hand. "How you doin', Monkeyface?"

"It hurts." Beth told Puck.

"I got you." Puck promised as the plastic surgeon entered the room.

"Hi, I'm Dr. Reyes."

"Hi, Doc. I'm Noah, this is Quinn, and our daughter, Beth."

"It's nice to meet you all." Dr. Reyes.

"You, too." Puck said.

Dr. Reyes smiled, knowing Puck didn't mean it. "Let's get that wound all stitched up so you and Beth can get out of here."