Rehab (Quick)

"Do you wanna talk before we go up to bed?" Quinn offered, looking at Puck on the couch.

Puck took a deep breath as he looked up from his dog. He looked at Quinn. "I don't even know what to say, Q."

"Noah." Quinn sighed as she sat back down.

"I'm disappointed in myself for letting this happen." Puck confessed. "I'm embarrassed that we can't deal with this privately, and I know I let you and the kids down. I'm sorry."

"I'm proud of you for always fighting your addiction." Quinn told Puck. "You've always been so strong, and I'm glad you're getting help before it gets out of hand."

Puck nodded slowly.

"I don't care what the public says about you or our family." Quinn added. "All I care about is having you alive and sober and safe."

"Thank you." Puck said softly as he took Quinn's hand and kissed it.

"I love you so much, Noah." Quinn finished, holding onto Puck's hands as she got up. "Let's go to bed."

"I love you, too." Puck replied as he got up. "Come, Max."

-

"I know you're nervous about what people have been saying, but just focus on getting better so you can come home, okay?" Quinn requested as she hugged Puck tightly.

"I will." Puck promised, squeezing Quinn and rubbing her back.

When they pulled apart, Puck could see Quinn was on the verge of tears. He gently cupped her cheeks and kissed her.

"I love you so much."

"I love you." Quinn whispered when they parted. "I'm on your side and I'm rooting for you. And so are the kids."

Puck nodded. "Take care of them while I'm gone. And Max."

"I will." Quinn promised.

"I'll call you when they let me." Puck added.

"Okay." Quinn said, forcing a smile.

"I'll see you in thirty days." Puck replied.

"See you in thirty days." Quinn echoed.

Puck took a deep breath and exhaled as he hesitantly walked away.

When he was out of sight, Quinn looked at Max. "Come on, Max. Let's go home."

As soon as Quinn stepped outside, she was bombarded with press and paparazzi. She did her best to ignore them and refrain from commenting as she made her way back to the car.

Quinn and Max got in the car, and the driver headed home.

-

Quinn logged onto Twitter, surprised to see that Puck had tweeted about going to rehab earlier that day.

Woke up feeling grateful and motivated... thank you for all of your love and support, especially my family & friends. Please respect our privacy at this time

Quinn smiled as she typed out a response.

So proud of your strength & the example you set for our children every day. Can't wait to have you home again ❤️Q

Quinn knew Puck wouldn't see the tweet for a while, but she still wanted to put it out there.

When Quinn got home, she took Max with her and walked to Santana and Brittany's apartment to pick up the kids.

"Hey." Quinn smiled when Santana answered the door.

"Hey, come in." Santana smiled back. "Do you wanna stay for dinner?"