The Jacket (Finn/Puck)

"Thank you for having me over." Puck said as he walked over to the sink with his dinner plate. "And for letting me stay for dinner."

"I'll take care of that sweetie." Carole said, taking the plate. "You and Finn can go back to your video games."

"Are you sure?" Puck asked.

"Yeah, Mom, we can help clean up." Finn offered.

"Go back to your video games." Carole commanded. "Kurt's gonna help me clean up."

On cue, Kurt walked over with the silverware and sorted it into the dishwasher.

"We'll be downstairs if you need us." Finn added. "Come on, Puck."

The boys went in the basement and continued playing video games.

After about an hour of talking and playing video games, Carole called down the stairs.

"Noah, are you staying over?"

"No, but if you want me to go home now, I can go." Puck responded.

"The snow is getting heavy and Burt and I are worried about you going home." Carole explained.

"Thank you." Puck said as he looked at Finn. "I should get out of here."

"You should just stay over." Finn offered. "Crash down here and play video games."

"No, I should get home." Puck noted as he got up. "My mom's working so Sarah's home alone. And if we lose power, she's gonna freak out."

"Alright." Finn nodded. He got up and turned off the PS4, and he and Puck put the controllers away.

Puck gathered his things before heading upstairs.

"Thanks again for having me." Puck said as he shook Burt's hand goodbye in the living room. "Later, Kurt."

"Bye, Puck." Kurt replied.

"I'll walk you out." Finn decided.

Puck nodded and followed Finn to the door.

Finn looked at Puck as he opened the front door.

"Bye, Noah." Carole smiled as she walked over and hugged Puck. When they parted, she looked at him. "Where's your jacket?"

"I..." Puck muttered, looking at Finn.

"Where's your car?" Carole wondered, looking outside.

"I brought my motorcycle." Puck answered.

"He's gonna get it when the snow melts. We put it in the garage for now." Finn added.

"No jacket and no car?" Carole questioned Puck.

"I don't live that far." Puck shrugged.

Carole shook her head. "Uh uh. Finn can drive you home."

"But it's snowing." Puck noted.

"You don't live that far." Carole argued.

"Yeah, it's no big deal." Finn said. "I'm gonna go get my keys."

Carole turned to Puck as Finn walked away. "You still need a jacket."

"I'll be okay." Puck promised. "It's a short car ride."

Carole shook her head as she opened the closet and began digging through the mess of coats, jackets, hats, and gloves. She pulled out a vest and made a face.

"Apparently, Finn needs more jackets." Carole muttered, handing the sleeveless coat to Puck. "You're not gonna fit into Kurt or Burt's so this is the best we can do."

Puck held the jacket and looked at Carole.

"It's better than nothing." Carole said.

Puck reluctantly put the jacket on. It was pretty pointless being that there were no sleeves. He looked at Carole.

"Don't make that face." Carole said. "Unless you want me to make you wear a hat over that mohawk, too."

"I'm good." Puck smiled as Finn returned.

"Hey." Finn said, furrowing his eyebrow as he looked at the jacket. "Ready to go?"

Puck nodded. "Thanks again, Mrs. H. For everything."