Baby Girl (Quicketh)

"Why are we here?" Quinn asked. "I thought we were going to some childbirth class."

"We are." Kendra said. "It's a private, personalized class."

"What?" Quinn wondered.

"Get out of the car." Kendra ordered.

Quinn looked at her.

"You wanted us to help you." Kendra reminded Quinn. "You're giving that baby to Terri. Get out of the car."

"Are you crazy?" Quinn asked.

"Please, Quinn." Terri begged. "We're all gonna benefit from this."

"So you decided to kidnap me and force me to hand over my baby?" Quinn questioned the sisters. "What are we doing here, waiting for my water to break?"

"Exactly." Kendra nodded proudly as she opened the car door and grabbed Quinn's arm. "Let's go inside."

"No." Quinn shook her head.

"Don't make a scene." Kendra said. "Come on, don't you want Mommy and Daddy to love you again? This could all be over soon."

Quinn paused, and Kendra yanked her out of the car before dragging her into the house.

-

"Terri." Quinn said softly. "Please let me use your phone. Kendra destroyed mine."

"I'm sorry." Terri apologized.

"If you let me use it, I'll let you have the baby." Quinn offered.

Terri paused for a moment, considering Quinn's offer. "I don't believe you."

"Please." Quinn begged.

Terri looked at Quinn, her face softening.

"I've only known Mr. Schuester a short while, but I know he wouldn't want you kidnapping his student and forcing her to have her baby by herself just so you can take her away." Quinn said. "And when he finds out about this, and I'll make sure that he does, he's gonna leave you and you're gonna go to prison."

Terri's eyes widened at the mention of prison. She excused herself, and Quinn kept quiet so she could eavesdrop.

"Prison, Kendra! We kidnapped a minor. We're gonna go to jail!"

"We didn't kidnap her. Quinn agreed to come with us for a weekend getaway. It just so happens that the getaway meant get away from her cell phone and her baby, too."

"Kendra, I can't do this. We can't do this."

"You are so close to having a daughter and winning your husband back. I give her a week at most until she pops."

"Kendra."

-

Quinn expected to go home on Sunday night, but the trio was still there through Monday. On Tuesday, Quinn woke up and ate breakfast in the kitchen. It was early in the morning, and Kendra and Terri were no where to be found.

Quinn found her cell phone, but it was useless since it was smashed to pieces. She decided to use the landline to make a phone call.

"Hello?"

"Puck, it's me."

"Quinn, where the hell are you? I've been texting you all weekend." Puck responded.

"My phone's broken." Quinn answered. "I'm with Mr. Schue's wife and her sister. I need you to come get me."

"Okay, where are you?" Puck questioned Quinn.

"I don't know." Quinn said. "But they won't let me leave and they wanna keep me here so they can take the baby."