Host (Brittana)

"Santana!" Brittany yelled as she entered the apartment.

"What? What's wrong?" Santana questioned Brittany.

"I just got a phone call from producers at NBC." Brittany began.

"About?" Santana asked.

"They wanna turn Fondue for Two into a late night talk show!" Brittany announced excitedly.

"Wow, Britt, that's amazing!" Santana smiled. "How did this happen?"

"Well, the 10pm slot is opening up because some lame show got canceled and they found my podcast and saw my old videos online." Brittany explained. "They really like that I'm not afraid to ask the hard-hitting questions, and they want me to take that slot."

"This is really cool." Santana noted. "But what about the dance studio?"

"This is at night." Brittany said. "So I can still work there during the day."

"I know that." Santana nodded, smiling at Brittany's innocence. "I just thought maybe you'd wanna cut back on classes then."

Brittany furrowed her eyebrow, clearly confused.

"If you're gonna work all day and then at night, too, when am I gonna see you?" Santana asked.

"Do you not want me to take this job?" Brittany wondered.

"I want you to do what makes you happy." Santana clarified. "And you're really good at interviewing people so I'll be there in the audience to cheer you on whenever I can."

"I want you to be my first guest, Santana." Brittany told Santana with a smile.

"Me?" Santana asked.

Brittany nodded. "What better way to introduce myself to the late night TV audience than with my incredibly talented and sexy wife?"

"Really?" Santana grinned.

"Yeah." Brittany said. "They asked for a list of potential guests and I put your name on top. Plus, that's an extra hour we could spend together."

"Okay." Santana nodded. "I'll do it."

"And now that we have Puck's brother at the dance studio, I can step back a little bit." Brittany offered. "I mean, it'll still be Pierce and Chang Dancing Feet, but I'll split my classes with Jake."

Santana bit her lip. "I don't want you to do this unless you want to."

"It'll be good for him and it'll be good for us." Brittany promised. "That way, I could come to a matinee of your show, and you could come to my late night show."

"Okay." Santana smiled as she wrapped her arms around Brittany. "I love you, Britt."

"I love you, too, Santana."