Father (Finn/Puck)

"So." Puck said. "You just had to drag me away from my gorgeous girlfriend and our daughter."

"Yeah, speaking of Quinn, are you ever gonna put a ring on it?" Finn teased.

"You sound like my sister." Puck said, rolling his eyes. "And my mom."

"Well." Finn shrugged. "You guys have been together for a while, and you have Beth."

"I told Quinn now that she's done with school, I think we're ready for another baby." Puck told Finn. "But she wants to get married first so we're figuring it all out. Enough about us, what was so important that you made her kick me out for the day?"

"I can't hang out with my best friend?" Finn asked.

"You can, but you don't." Puck shook his head. "Not since you replaced me with Berry."

"I didn't replace you." Finn said.

Puck raised his eyebrow.

"You're still my best friend." Finn continued. "Which is why I wanted to ask you something."

"I'm listening." Puck responded.

"Okay." Finn nodded. "Well, as my best friend, I wanted to ask you to be our baby's godfather."

"Rachel's pregnant?" Puck asked.

Finn smiled. "Yeah."

"Dude, of course. Congrats!" Puck exclaimed as he hugged Finn and slapped him on the back. When they parted, he grinned at Finn. "How do you feel? You're gonna be a father."

"I'm gonna be a father." Finn repeated, suddenly nervous as it really hit him.

"Whoa." Puck said, helping Finn to a chair. "Easy, Finn. You okay?"

"Y-Yeah." Finn stuttered. "Yeah, I'm good."

"You're freaking out." Puck noted. "Finn, you're gonna be a good dad."

Finn looked at Puck.

"You know how I know that?" Puck asked. "'Cause I had to do it when were in high school, and I'm a pretty freaking good one."

"Yeah, but that's you." Finn stated.

"If I can do it, so can you." Puck noted. "Look, when I found out about Beth, I was terrified."

"Really?" Finn wondered.

"Yeah." Puck nodded. "I mean, you remember everything that happened. And Quinn didn't want me involved. She barely wanted me in the room when Beth was born."

Finn made a face.

"Okay, the point is, it's not gonna be like that for you. You love Rachel, a little less than you love me-"

"Puck." Finn laughed lightly.

"You love her and you guys are married and in a good place." Puck continued. "You're gonna be a really good dad. You're so good with Beth."

"Beth's different." Finn said. "She's a good kid. And you and Quinn do all the work to keep her alive."

"Okay." Puck nodded. "But you and Rachel will figure it out just like me and Quinn did. And whenever you need help, we can help you."

"Okay." Finn nodded back. "Yeah."

"Come on, let's celebrate." Puck decided, grabbing beers from Finn's fridge. He took the caps off and handed one to Finn, keeping one for himself.

Finn looked at Puck, waiting to sip the drink.

Puck smiled as he raised his bottle. "To you and Rachel, that you have a happy, healthy baby, and that you don't mess this up."

"Puck." Finn rolled his eyes.

"Cheers!" Puck smirked, clinking his bottle against Finn's before sipping it.

"Cheers."