Anniversary (Brittana)

this one was requested by @brittana_simp ! I hope you like it!:)

-

"Welcome home, Britt." Santana grinned.

"Happy anniversary." Brittany smiled as she wrapped her arms around Santana and kissed her.

"Happy anniversary." Santana repeated when they parted. "I'm making dinner, so you can go get ready."

"Okay." Brittany nodded as she looked Santana up and down, eyeing her red dress. "You look so beautiful. And hot."

"I love you." Santana smirked as she kissed Brittany. "Go get ready."

"Okay." Brittany nodded, squeezing Santana's hand before letting go and heading to their bedroom.

Santana continued making dinner while Brittany showered and got ready for their anniversary dinner. Since Brittany had worked all day, they had decided to get dressed and celebrate at home.

When the meal was ready, Santana plated everything and set up the table. She lit candles and turned off the kitchen light.

"Santana, everything looks so beautiful."

Santana turned and smiled at Brittany in her light blue dress. "Wow, Britt, you look beautiful."

"Thanks." Brittany smiled back.

"Well, I hope you're hungry." Santana noted, pulling out one of the kitchen chairs.

Brittany nodded and sat down, letting Santana push her chair in before sitting down across from her.

-

"Dinner was really good, Santana." Brittany told her as the pair curled up on the couch together.

"I hope you saved room for dessert." Santana replied.

"What's for dessert?" Brittany wondered.

Santana looked at Brittany with a smirk.

Brittany grinned as she cupped Santana's cheek and kissed her. When she pulled away, she looked at her. "Can I give you your presents before dessert?"

"Okay." Santana nodded. "Let me get yours, too."

"Okay." Brittany repeated.

Once the girls had gotten their gift bags, they returned to the living room. They settled in on the couch again, ready to exchange gifts.

"Can I go first?" Santana requested excitedly.

"Sure." Brittany smiled.

"Okay." Santana began. "The traditional gift for a first wedding anniversary is paper and the modern gift is a clock. So I got our wedding vows framed for you."

Brittany looked at the delicate frame with the papers of her and Santana's writing. She leaned forward and kissed Santana lightly before taking the frame and getting up. "I love it. Let's hang it up in the apartment."

"Britt, there's more." Santana said with a laugh.

"More?" Brittany repeated, sitting down on the couch.

"Yes." Santana nodded. "I got you a clock with our wedding photo. I hope you like it."

"This will be perfect to put in the dance studio." Brittany noted. "Thanks, Santana."

"I love you." Santana said.

"I love you, too." Brittany replied. "Time for your gift."

"Okay." Santana smiled.

"I made you a photobook." Brittany told Santana as she handed it to her. "I had a little help from Artie since I didn't know how to do it on the computer, but it's all pictures of us from when we met to our wedding."

"Wow, thanks, Britt." Santana smiled as she looked at the cover and flipped open the book. "Santana, one year down, a lifetime to go. I love you so much. Love, Brittany."

Brittany smiled as she watched Santana flip through the pages.

"I love this." Santana noted. "And you. I'll finish looking at it later."

"Time for dessert?" Brittany asked, licking her lips.

"Time for dessert."