Flight (Quicketh + fam)

"Okay." Quinn said when they reached their gate at the airport. "Let's sit down and wait to board."

Puck slumped into in a seat, and the three kids sat down. Quinn sat beside Puck and took his hand.

"Is there anything I can do?" Quinn offered.

"I'm fine." Puck said softly. "I don't want the kids to worry."

"They're fine." Quinn promised.

"I'm fine." Puck repeated, taking Quinn's neck pillow and putting it around his neck. "I'm gonna try to nap."

"I'll wake you up when it's time to go."

-

Puck opened his eyes and looked at the clock. He then turned to Quinn. "I thought you were gonna wake me when it was time to go."

"I was." Quinn nodded.

"It's past time." Puck noted.

"The flight got delayed." Quinn answered. "Three times."

"Are you serious?" Puck asked.

"Yeah." Quinn said. "They didn't really say why."

Puck looked at the kids, who were being entertained by Beth and her iPad. "You should've woke me up to help with the kids."

"We got them." Quinn insisted.

"Or so you could sleep." Puck added. "How do you feel?"

"I'm okay." Quinn shrugged. "I'm exhausted and I wanna be home, but I'm okay."

"I know." Puck nodded as he got up.

"Where are you going?" Quinn wondered.

"I need a cigarette." Puck answered.

"If you go outside, you'll have to go through TSA again." Quinn reminded Puck.

"Right." Puck sighed. "Let me go talk to these people and see what I can find out. Come on, Max."

-

"Our flight got canceled." Puck informed Quinn when he returned.

"Really?" Quinn asked.

"I had a feeling when you said it was delayed three times." Puck said with a nod. "I've never had this issue. Of course when I was in the Air Force, we never had to worry about that."

"Yeah, I've never had a flight canceled either, but I've had delays." Quinn nodded back. "So what are we gonna do?"

"Well, we have a few options." Puck stated. "We can round up the kids and get a hotel room for the night and fly home first thing tomorrow morning, or I can ask Mercedes to send the jet."

"What about driving?" Quinn suggested. "We could leave right now if we drive."

"You get carsick as it is, Q." Puck reminded Quinn. "It's even worse when you're pregnant."

"I'll be fine." Quinn promised. "I just really wanna get home."

"So do I, but I wanna do it quickly." Puck responded.

"Please, Noah." Quinn requested. "Besides, you hate flying anyway."

"Yeah." Puck nodded. "I'll go look into it."

-

"Strike two." Puck muttered when he returned again.

"What?" Quinn wondered.

"They have a rental car shortage or something." Puck said. "There's nothing they can give us. At least nothing big enough for all of us and our luggage."