Addicted (Quick)

"Hey." Quinn said as she entered the Puckerman house.

"Hey." Puck repeated. "What's up?"

Quinn looked at Puck.

"My mom's working and Sarah's with her friends." Puck stated. "What's up?"

"I talked to Stoner Brett today." Quinn said, putting her bag down. "Actually, I bought something from him."

"Didn't I tell you to stop buying weed from him?" Puck asked. "I have a guy on the football team."

"I didn't buy weed from him." Quinn clarified, pulling out a bag of pills. "What do you say to a little threesome with me and molly?"

"I'm pretty impressed, Q." Puck smirked, taking the bag. "Let's do it."

Quinn and Puck put the pills in their mouths and looked at each other.

"Cheers."

-

"Should we go for another round?" Quinn asked, sitting up in Puck's bed and looking at him.

"Save them." Puck suggested. "My mom's at work and Sarah won't be home for another hour."

"An hour?" Quinn repeated, climbing on top of Puck. "Sounds like we have plenty of time."

Puck grinned as he flipped on top of Quinn and leaned forward to kiss her.

Quinn wrapped her arms around Puck's neck, smiling into the kiss.

Puck pulled away and planted kisses on Quinn's neck, moving down to her collarbone and sucking on it.

"Noah." Quinn moaned softly.

Puck moved back up to Quinn's lips, hushing her with another kiss.

"Do you have another condom?" Quinn asked when she pulled away.

"Yeah." Puck nodded, leaning over and digging through his nightstand. "I learned my lesson about protection, believe me."

"Come on." Quinn said. "One more pill."

"Okay." Puck gave in.

Quinn took two pills out of the bag before tossing the bag on the floor. She swallowed one of the pills and put the other between her teeth. "Here."

Puck smirked as he leaned over Quinn and kissed her, taking the pill from her mouth and swallowing it.

"Noah?"

"Sarah, what the hell?" Puck hissed, pulling the blankets up to cover himself and Quinn. "I told you you have to knock before coming in my room."

"Sorry." Sarah apologized.

"What do you want?" Puck asked.

"What are those pills on the floor?" Sarah wondered.

"Get out of my room so I can get dressed." Puck ordered.

Sarah left the room, closing the door behind her.

Puck huffed as he got off of Quinn and started getting dressed. "Sorry about her."

"It's okay." Quinn said. "Go see what she wants."

Puck nodded and pulled the blankets up to cover Quinn.

Quinn smiled as she kissed Puck. "Now go. And be nice."

Puck rolled his eyes as he walked to the door and exit the room, closing the door behind him.

"What were those pills?" Sarah asked again.

"Don't worry about it." Puck responded.

"Are you doing drugs again, Noah?" Sarah questioned Puck. "Are you making Quinn do drugs?"

"Calm down. It's just Quinn's birth control." Puck lied. "What do you want? And why are you home?"

"It's six o'clock." Sarah stated. "I told you I was coming home at six."

"Okay, so what do you want?" Puck wondered.

Sarah furrowed her eyebrow.

"Why did you come in my room?" Puck clarified.

"Because I'm home." Sarah answered. "I always come see you when I get home."

"Why don't you go to your friend's house for dinner?" Puck suggested. "Me and Quinn will pick you up in an hour. We're kinda in the middle of something."

-

"Hey, boys." Quinn smiled as she walked over to Finn and Puck at Puck's locker.

"Hey." Finn said.

"Hey." Puck repeated as Quinn greeted him with a kiss.

"What do you say to a little pill party at the Puckerman house tonight?" Quinn asked, waving a bag of pills around.

"What's that?" Finn wondered.

"Molly." Puck answered, taking the bag and shoving it into his backpack. "Are you trying to get suspended, Fabray?"

"Come on." Quinn said. "We can make up for when Sarah interrupted us. What do you say, Noah?"

Puck looked at Finn before turning to Quinn. "I say you should go see who wants to come."

"See you later." Quinn grinned as she kissed Puck again before walking away.

"I'm not coming." Finn shook his head. "And I'm sure Rachel won't either."

"You don't have to take anything." Puck insisted, a smirk forming on his face. "Unless you want to."

"Since when did you get Quinn to start doing drugs?" Finn questioned Puck.

"I didn't get her to do anything." Puck said. "A few weeks ago, she started smoking with me. At first it was just cigarettes, but then we started smoking weed and hooking up. And the other day she bought some pills from Stoner Brett for us to try."

"So you're taking pills so you can have sex with Quinn?" Finn asked.

"We're being careful." Puck promised. "And we're just having fun."

"Can't you see that she needs help?" Finn questioned Puck. "This isn't Quinn."

"I've always known Quinn better than everybody else." Puck reminded Finn. "She's fine."

-

"Wait." Puck said, pulling away from Quinn.

"What's wrong?" Quinn asked.

"I don't know if this is a good idea, Q." Puck blurted.

"Since when do you think having sex is a bad idea?" Quinn wondered.

"No, it's not that." Puck said, biting his lip as he thought of his conversation with Finn. "We have to stop messing around."

Quinn furrowed her eyebrow.

"With the drugs." Puck clarified. "You're supposed to graduate and go to college and make something of yourself, not get high everyday."

"And I'm going to." Quinn promised as she wrapped her arms around Puck's neck. "But in the meantime, I'm trying to enjoy being young and being with you."

"Q, I'm serious." Puck said. "I'm worried about you."

"You're worried about me?" Quinn asked.

"Yeah, I was talking to Finn and he-"

"When it comes to me, you shouldn't listen to Finn." Quinn cut Puck off.

"I don't want you ruining your life because of me or because of drugs or anything." Puck blurted. "I don't want you to end up like one of those crackheads at the 7-11, alright?"

"I'm not addicted to drugs, Noah." Quinn replied. "And I can take care of myself. I always have."

"I know, but-"

"You can sit here and lecture me." Quinn told Puck. "Or you can shut up and kiss me."