Paparazzi (Quicketh + fam)

"I'm surprised they're still up." Quinn noted as she looked at the kids. "It was a long day for them, and it's late."

"Well, we warned them if they came, this is what it'd be like." Puck reminded Quinn as he took her hand. "I'm surprised you're still awake."

"Me?" Quinn asked.

"Yeah, how are you feeling?" Puck wondered.

"I'm fine." Quinn said. "I think it's the excitement honestly. This is my biggest film role so far."

Puck nodded. "I'm so proud of you. The movie was incredible, and you were amazing."

"Thank you." Quinn smiled at Puck.

Puck smiled back and gently rubbed Quinn's belly.

"Quinn! Congratulations on the movie. It was phenomenal."

"Thank you." Quinn nodded at the paparazzi as they took pictures. "Have a good night."

"Quinn, how long did it take to film this movie?"

"Were you pregnant during filming?"

"We filmed for about four months." Quinn answered. "I finished filming before I got pregnant."

"Do all of your children have the same father?"

"She said goodnight." Puck interjected.

"And not that it's anyone's business, but my husband is the father of all of my children." Quinn nodded. "Goodnight."

Puck and Quinn continued walking hand in hand.

"Was this baby planned?"

"Alright, that's enough." Puck said. "You got your pictures and the premiere is over. We're taking our kids home now."

"Daddy!"

Puck turned to the kids, who were a few feet ahead, and saw paparazzi in their faces.

"Hey!" Puck yelled, running over to Beth, Hudson, and Lucy. He stood in front of them and looked at the paparazzi. "Get that camera away from my kids before I smash it."

"Take whatever photos you want of us." Quinn offered as she stood by Puck's side. "But our kids are minors."

"Delete all of those." Puck ordered as he looked at the kids. "Now."

"Calm down, man."

"Then get the fuck away from my family." Puck hissed.

"Noah." Quinn said softly. "Let's just leave."

The man took another picture, and Puck grabbed the camera from him. He threw it to the ground, smashing it.

"What's wrong with you, dude?"

"I told you to stop." Puck responded.

"Noah." Quinn scolded. "Take the kids to the car."

"Yeah, listen to your wife, man."

"Shut up." Quinn commanded, looking at the paparazzi. "We'll pay for the camera, okay? Get away from my husband and my kids right now."

Puck scooped Lucy and Hudson up and put them on his hips.

"Come on, Noah." Quinn said as she took Beth's hand and put her arm around Puck. "Goodnight."