Divorce (Quicketh + fam)

"Noah." Quinn began softly. "I think we should get a divorce."

"If you wanna get a divorce, then fine." Puck responded. "But you knew who I was when you married me."

"What the hell does that mean?" Quinn asked.

"It means you knew I had a lot of baggage." Puck answered. "And a lot of shit wrong with me."

"There's nothing wrong with you." Quinn clarified. "I just... I can't be the only one putting effort into our marriage and into the life we've built together."

"The only one?" Puck raised his eyebrow. "I'm the one who's planned every anniversary we've ever had. I'm the one who's flown to different countries to surprise you when you were away filming, even though I hate flying. Don't tell me I don't put effort in, Quinn."

"When's the last time we had sex?" Quinn questioned Puck. "Or at least a night out or a night to ourselves? All we do is fight and I'm tired."

"Do you love me?" Puck asked.

"Of course I love you." Quinn replied. "But I'm not happy."

"We can work on that." Puck pointed out.

"We talked about this a few months ago and we both said we'd put more effort in." Quinn reminded Puck. "And here we are."

"We have four kids and nonstop careers." Puck stated. "There's gonna be times where we're out of sync or off-balance."

"But it should feel like it's getting easier." Quinn noted. "We've been doing this for years and it's still exhausting."

"If you're really that miserable and you don't wanna be with me anymore, I'll learn to be okay with it." Puck said. "But I'm not gonna walk away from us because things are hard. I love you too much."

Quinn bit her lip.