Beth (Fuinneth/Quicketh)

"Get some sleep, B." Quinn said as she laid Beth down in Finn's bed and grabbed the baby monitor. "Call me if you need me and I'll come get you."

"Mama." Beth said softly.

"Beth." Quinn replied.

"Love you." Beth muttered.

"I love you, too, princess. Get some sleep." Quinn said.

Beth nodded sleepily as Quinn covered her with the blankets.

Quinn kissed Beth's cheek before leaving the room. She headed back downstairs, where she found Finn and Sam in the living room.

"Hey." Quinn smiled. "Were you looking for me?"

"You should go." Finn said with a nod.

"Beth just went down for a nap." Quinn told Finn. "What's going on?"

"I'm gonna go back outside." Sam decided, excusing himself.

Quinn furrowed her eyebrow. "Finn?"

"Is it true?" Finn demanded, looking at Quinn.

"W-What?" Quinn stuttered, though she knew what Finn was asking.

"About Puck." Finn said. "Is it true?"

Quinn bit her lip and nodded slowly.

"You lied to me for two years." Finn noted with the smallest hint of tears in his eyes. "You made me a dad when I'm not even the father. You made me love her."

"I'm sorry." Quinn apologized. "She needed you and I was afraid of losing you and-"

"Take her and get out of my house." Finn cut Quinn off angrily.

"Can we talk about this?" Quinn requested. "You can hate me all you want, but what about her? Don't punish her."

"You did this to her, not me." Finn shook his head. "I'm nothing to her."

Quinn bit her lip.

"Is that why you never let me pay for any of her things?" Finn asked. "You always said your mom wanted to take care of it, but I guess you just felt guilty about letting me spend money on a kid that isn't mine."

"She loves you." Quinn said. "And so do I. It doesn't matter whose she is."

"It matters to me and it matters to Puck." Finn noted. "And I'm sure Beth would rather be raised by her actual dad."

"Finn." Quinn sighed. "I'm sorry."

"Take her and get out." Finn ordered. "And while you're at it, take Puck, too."

"Finn, wait, please." Quinn begged.

"Two years, Quinn." Finn said softly as he looked at her. "How could you do that to me? Or to her?"

"I was young and I was scared, and the more time that passed, the harder it was to tell you the truth." Quinn replied. "I knew what would happen."

"Who else knew about this before today?" Finn wondered.

"Santana." Quinn answered. "And you can be mad all you want, but-"

"I don't need you to validate my feelings." Finn cut Quinn off.

"Just don't be mad at Puck." Quinn added. "He wanted to tell you all along."

Finn furrowed his eyebrow.

"I wouldn't let him." Quinn said. "So if you're gonna be mad, be mad at me. Not Puck and not Beth."

"I'm not mad at Beth." Finn replied.

Quinn nodded slowly. "I love you, and I know I hurt you, but I was so afraid of losing you that I-"

"Built a fantasy life where you lied to me and used me for two years." Finn finished.

"Finn." Quinn sighed.

"Go get Beth and get out of here."