Aunt Marley (Jake/Quicketh)

"Hey, guys." Jake smiled as he entered the Puckermans' apartment.

"Hey, bro." Puck replied. "Where's Marley? I thought it was double date night."

"Yeah, actually, slight change of plans." Jake nodded slowly.

"Kurt and Blaine will be here soon to watch the kids." Quinn noted as she and Beth entered the room, greeting Puck and Jake.

"Whoa, you look gorgeous." Puck said, looking Quinn up and down. "And sexy."

"Is it too much?" Quinn asked. "It's been a while since we've had a night without the kids so..."

"No, it's not too much." Puck told Quinn as Jake cleared his throat. He turned back to his brother. "What were you saying about dinner?"

"I was gonna ask for a favor, but Quinn's already dressed and ready to go." Jake noted.

"What is it?" Quinn wondered.

Jake pulled a small box out of his pocket and smiled as he revealed an engagement ring. "I was gonna ask Marley to marry me tonight."

"Dude, congratulations!" Puck grinned. "That ring is beautiful."

"Thank you." Jake said. "I've been trying to throw her off, but today's the anniversary of when we sang our first duet together, so I figured it'd be-"

"Romantic." Quinn finished with a nod. "She'll love that. Noah and I can skip dinner and stay here."

"Yeah, I'll even call you when you're at the restaurant to tell you we're not gonna make it." Puck added.

"Thanks, guys." Jake said as he looked at his niece. "What do you think, Beth? Should I marry Marley?"

"If you do, will I get to call her Aunt Marley?" Beth asked.

"If she says yes." Jake nodded. "Is that okay with you?"

"Yeah." Beth said as she hugged Jake. "Good luck, Uncle Jake. Make sure she says yes so I can have another aunt."