Thunderclap (Quicketh)

"Look what I found." Beth said, holding up a stack of yearbooks.

"Are those ours?" Quinn asked. "Where did you get that?"

"The attic." Beth answered.

"Those must be your mom's." Puck noted, taking one of the books from Beth and beginning to flip through it. "I'm pretty sure my mom threw mine out."

"2009." Quinn noted as she looked over Puck's shoulder. "Our first year of glee club."

"Yeah." Puck nodded, flipping through until he reached the football team pictures. "Look how hot I was."

"You still are." Quinn told Puck, looking at the pictures of him and the football team on the page next to the picture of the Cheerios.

"I thought you were a cheerleader, Mom." Beth stated.

"This was taken when I got kicked off the team." Quinn responded as Puck flipped to the glee club photo. "See? There I am."

"You can't see because Mercedes is in the way, but there you are, B." Puck added, pointing to the book. "Look how cute your mom was."

"Wow." Beth said, looking at the photo. "You all look so young. Look at Santana and Brittany. And Finn."

"You remember Finn?" Puck asked.

Beth shook her head. "Not really. Only from pictures and videos."

"He loved you so much." Quinn told Beth. "He was a really good guy."

"He sure was." Puck agreed.

Beth nodded as she continued looking at the photos and flipping through the yearbook.

When she was done looking, she closed the book and opened the 2010 book. She looked at the photos of the Cheerios and the Titans and the glee club.

Beth looked at all the yearbooks. When she was done, she closed them and piled them back up as she looked at her parents.

"I'm really proud of you guys."