Moving Out (Quicketh/Finn)

"Hey." Finn smiled.

"Hey." Quinn smiled back as he hugged her. "Thanks for meeting me."

"Yeah, of course." Finn replied as they parted and he and Quinn took their seats.

Quinn nodded and looked over her menu while Finn did the same.

"I don't know why I'm looking at this when I already know I'm gonna get a burger." Finn noted, putting the menu down.

"Mhm." Quinn laughed as she put her menu down. "And I'm gonna get a salad."

"Yeah." Finn nodded slowly. "So... you said you wanted to talk."

"Yeah." Quinn repeated. "About Noah."

Finn furrowed his eyebrow.

"I don't want you to be in the middle of things, and I don't know what he's told you." Quinn began. "But he and I broke up."

"I'm sorry." Finn frowned. "He didn't tell me that. Are you okay? Is Beth okay?"

Quinn nodded. "I was the one who ended things."

"Really?" Finn asked.

"We've been fighting so much, and I've tried to fix things, but he..." Quinn trailed off and shrugged. "I ended it a few weeks ago."

"I'm sorry." Finn apologized. "I know how much you wanted things to work out."

Quinn nodded slowly and took a deep breath. "I know he's your best friend and we've dragged you into everything for years, but I need your help."

"Yeah, whatever you need." Finn promised. "What is it?"

"I wanna move out." Quinn stated. "After the breakup, we talked about living together for Beth, but I think it would be better if she and I left."

"Did you talk to Puck about it?" Finn wondered.

"Not yet." Quinn replied. "But I'm going to today."

"Do you need me to be there?" Finn offered.

"Yes." Quinn answered.

-

"Hey." Quinn said softly as she led Finn into the apartment.

"Hey." Puck repeated. "Hey, Finn."

"Hey." Finn replied, closing the front door.

"Finn, you can wait for me inside." Quinn said. "Please."

Finn nodded slowly and excused himself.

"What's going on?" Puck wondered.

"Where's Beth?" Quinn asked.

"Santana took her out." Puck answered.

Quinn nodded as she joined Puck on the couch.

"What's up, Q?" Puck questioned Quinn.

"I've been thinking." Quinn began. "And I think Beth and I should move out."

Puck furrowed his eyebrow. "Why?"

"Because we broke up." Quinn said. "And I don't want her to be confused or-"

"You can't just take her." Puck interrupted. "Beth's a smart girl. She knows we're just roommates now."

"Do you know that?" Quinn questioned Puck. "Because you act like you're still in love with me."

"We broke up less than a month ago, Q. Of course I'm still in love with you." Puck replied. "I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you."

"I didn't know that." Quinn said softly as she looked at Puck.

"You can't just take Beth." Puck said again.

"We can work out how we're gonna split the time with her and how we're gonna coparent." Quinn promised. "But I think it'll be best for you and I to have our own separate spaces."

"Why'd you bring Finn here?" Puck asked.

"To start packing my stuff while you and I talk." Quinn answered.

"You're gonna move out right now?" Puck questioned Quinn. "What about rent? You want me to pay for this place on my own?"

"You can get a roommate." Quinn suggested. "Talk to Finn."

"What am I supposed to tell Beth when she gets home?" Puck wondered.

"Well, I'm going to Santana's so Beth can stay with me tonight." Quinn responded as she walked to the door. "I'm gonna go. You should talk to Finn."

"Quinn."

"Quinn!"