Anniversary (Quick)

"Hey, baby." Puck said when Quinn entered the den. "I'm glad you're home."

"Yeah, it was a long day of auditions." Quinn exhaled as she curled up on the couch next to Puck, greeting him with a kiss. "Where are the kids?"

"They're at Mercedes and Sam's for the night." Puck answered. "It's still our anniversary, so I was thinking-"

"I know you probably have something special planned, but I'm exhausted, Noah." Quinn cut Puck off. "So if it's okay, I'd just like to spend the rest of the night relaxing with you."

"How about a foot rub and a movie?" Puck offered.

Quinn looked at him. "Really?"

"Yeah, whatever you want, babe." Puck told her.

"Thank you." Quinn smiled with gratitude. "I love you."

"I love you, too." Puck said, gently kissing Quinn. When they parted, he looked at her. "I almost forgot, let me give you your present."

"We agreed no presents this year." Quinn noted.

"I know, but you'll like this one." Puck promised as he got up and offered Quinn his hand. "Come on."

Quinn furrowed her eyebrow as she took Puck's hand and got up.

Puck led Quinn through the kitchen and into the backyard.

Quinn turned to Puck with a grin as she took in the winter wonderland snow scene in front of her.

"I know you've been having a hard time in L.A. so far with work and being far from your mom, and I just wanted to do something special." Puck told Quinn.

"This is so beautiful." Quinn said softly. "Thank you, baby."

"It was actually kinda fun." Puck confessed with a smile as he wrapped his arms around Quinn. "Happy anniversary, Q."

"Happy anniversary."