Beth's Birthday (Quicketh)

"Babe, Beth wants to do the bonfire now." Puck told Quinn as he entered the kitchen.

"I was gonna do cake first and then that." Quinn said. "So everyone can eat dessert and then sit around the fire."

"Tell Beth we're doing cake first." Judy added.

"Why don't you set up the fire and we can sing and she can go right back to it?" Ruth suggested. "So she doesn't have to wait."

"Because she's five and has a short attention span." Judy replied.

"She can listen to Noah and Quinn and stand there for two minutes while we sing happy birthday." Ruth argued.

Quinn took a deep breath as she finished putting candles in Beth's cake and grabbed the matches while Ruth and Judy continued arguing.

"Enough." Puck hissed at Ruth and Judy. "Both of you need to stop."

Ruth and Judy looked at Puck.

"We do Thanksgiving on our own, we do Fabray Christmases and Puckerman Hanukkahs, and that's fine because it works out." Puck pointed out. "But there's no reason the two of you can't get along one day a year for your granddaughter's birthday."

"We get along." Ruth stated.

"No you don't." Puck shook his head. "And this is exactly why Quinn and I didn't wanna spend Beth's birthday in Lima. We knew you two would ruin it."

"Excuse me?" Judy asked.

"Come on, Mom." Quinn chimed in. "The two of you have been bickering all day. And not just today. Every time we celebrate Beth's birthday you find something to disagree on."

"There's no reason for it." Puck said. "Quinn and I are gonna get married. We're all a family. I'm not saying we can never argue, but not like this."

"And not on Beth's birthday." Quinn added as she lit the candles and headed outside with the cake.