Parents (Fuinn)

"You just missed Beth and Ruth." Quinn said softly as she closed the apartment door and turned to Finn, who had just exited the bedroom.

"Are you okay?" Finn asked.

"I'm not ready for a baby either." Quinn noted, walking past Finn into the bedroom and sitting down.

"What?" Finn furrowed his eyebrow.

"I can't be a good mom and have the career I want." Quinn stated. "And it's so hard. I mean, look at Beth."

"I've seen her all summer." Finn reminded Quinn as he sat down on the bed. "And you know what I saw? I saw a mini you. And a mini Puck."

Quinn smiled slightly.

"Beth is a good kid and you're a good mom." Finn told Quinn. "She's smart and kind, and she definitely has your attitude."

"I swear the attitude is from Puck." Quinn shook her head.

"You once told me that no one is ever ready to be a parent." Finn reminded Quinn. "But like we told Beth, there's no rush. At least not for me. And I know things with Beth can be hard for you, but you still always put that aside to make her happy and safe and loved."

Quinn bit her lip.

"Beth's a lucky kid." Finn added. "Any child would be lucky to have you as their mother."

"Thank you." Quinn whispered.

Finn smiled as he gently kissed Quinn. When they parted, he looked at her. "I wanna take you out to dinner. Let me know when you're up for it, okay?"

"Okay." Quinn nodded. "I love you."

"I love you."