Mother's Day (Quick + Family)

A/N: I wrote this in May but never published it.

-

"Happy Mother's Day, Mommy!"

Quinn opened her eyes and smiled at the sight of Puck and their two kids in front of her.

"Thank you."

"We made you breakfast." Three-year-old Lucy stated proudly.

"Bacon and eggs." Puck said, setting the tray of food onto the nightstand. "And waffles."

"Thank you." Quinn said as she sat up and greeted her kids and husband with kisses.

"And ginger ale." Five-year-old Hudson added.

"Thank you so much." Quinn nodded as she sipped her drink and helped herself to some bacon. She looked at Puck and the kids. "Everything looks so good, but I'm not gonna eat this all by myself."

"Why don't you guys sit with Mommy and eat?" Puck suggested.

The kids climbed onto the bed and began helping themselves to food.

"Babe, come eat." Quinn said, offering Puck a piece of waffle.

Puck smiled as he took the waffle. "I'm gonna go shower and get ready. If you're not up to going later, we can-"

"I'm fine." Quinn cut Puck off. "Come eat with us."

Puck nodded and sat down on the bed with Quinn and the kids. He kissed Quinn's cheek. "I love you, babe. Happy Mother's Day."

"I love you, too." Quinn smiled. "Thank you."

-

Around 1pm, the four Puckermans and Puck's golden retriever, Max, headed to the restaurant. Puck had made a reservation and rented one of the private rooms.

When they got there, Quinn got out of the car while Puck helped the kids. He held Lucy on his hip, and Hudson held Quinn's hand while Max followed.

Puck took Quinn's other hand and led everyone inside.

"Hi." Puck said to the hostess. "We have a reservation under Puckerman."

"Sure, one second." The girl nodded as she went through the computer. She looked at Puck, Quinn, the kids, and Max. "The rest of your party is here already. You can follow me."

"Thank you."

The Puckermans followed the restaurant hostess back to the room and walked in.

Quinn greeted her mom first. Afterwards, she greeted Ruth and Sarah before greeting Marley, Jake, their baby, and their moms, before taking her seat.

Puck sat down beside Quinn and looked at the kids. "Hudson, you can sit between your grandmothers, and Lulu, go sit by Aunt Sarah and Uncle Jake."

The kids sat down, and Max sat under the table at Puck's feet.

"Thank you guys for coming to L.A. to celebrate with us." Quinn smiled.

"Thanks for flying us out." Sarah grinned.

"Anytime." Puck nodded.

"Yeah, we're really excited that we could all be together this year." Quinn stated. "That's kind of rare with our careers and the kids."

"And living so far away." Judy added.

Quinn nodded slowly as she glanced at Puck. She took his hand and smiled as she turned back to the others. "Before we start eating and catching up, Noah, the kids, and I wanted to tell you guys that we're having a baby."

"Really?" Jake asked happily.

"The last one." Puck said. "For real this time."

"It's still early so we're not telling anyone else yet, but I wanted to tell all of you together." Quinn explained. "And we thought Mother's Day would be the perfect day for it."