Always Be A Family (Finn/Quinn/Puck)

"Oh, did you make out with him, too?" Rachel asked in front of everybody when Quinn and Puck returned to the living room.

"Rachel." Jesse scolded as everyone shifted their attention to the group in front of them.

"What's Berry's problem now?" Puck wondered.

"Finn and I kissed." Quinn answered. "But it was just a kiss. We're friends and it's our party and-"

"It doesn't matter." Puck cut Quinn off as he looked at Rachel. "What Quinn and Finn do is none of anyone's business, but theirs. If they wanna makeout, they're allowed. Hell, if they wanna have sex, they're allowed."

Rachel looked at Puck.

"You're the last person who should be worrying about what Finn does." Puck told Rachel. "And it's up to him and Quinn, but I think you should go."

Quinn looked at Finn.

"Yeah." Finn said. "Puck's right. You should go, Rachel. Let us party with our friends."

Puck walked away to the kitchen, and Finn led Jesse and Rachel to the door while Santana started a chant to kick her out.

Quinn went to the kitchen to talk to Puck.

"Noah, listen, I-"

"I meant everything I said inside, Q." Puck cut Quinn off. "If you wanna be with Finn, be with Finn."

"We're not together. All we did was kiss." Quinn stated.

"Well, I'm just saying." Puck shrugged as he poured himself more whiskey. "Don't let anyone influence you. Including me."

Quinn raised her eyebrow.

"Finn's a good guy." Puck noted. "He's good to you and Beth, and that's the kind of thing we've always wanted for each other, right?"

"Yeah." Quinn said softly. "But what happened to the Noah Puckerman who used to get jealous of my boyfriends?"

"He grew up." Puck responded. "We've talked about this, we can't be together. It doesn't work, but we can support each other and still be a family."

"Well, I don't know if anything is gonna happen with me and Finn, but you, me, and Beth will always be a family." Quinn agreed.

"Always." Puck repeated with a smile.