Fall (Quicketh + fam)

"Shit." Quinn hissed as she fell down the last few steps, landing on her belly.

"Mom?" Beth asked, hurrying to the stairs. "Oh my god. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." Quinn nodded as Beth helped her up and picked up the toys she had tripped over. "Didn't we tell Lucy to stop leaving her things on the stairs?"

"I'll remind her." Beth promised. "Are you sure you're okay? Do you want me to call Dad?"

"No, don't bother him." Quinn shook her head. "I don't want him to worry."

"Mom, you landed on your belly." Beth stated. "Maybe we should at least call the doctor."

"I'm fine." Quinn said. "I just need to calm myself down."

"Okay." Beth nodded. "Let me bring these upstairs so Lucy can put them away and then I'll be right back."

"Okay." Quinn repeated as she walked into the den. She sat down on the couch and put her hands over her baby bump, gently rubbing it. "You're okay, right, baby girl? Please just be okay."

Beth returned and looked at Quinn, who was now in tears. "Mom, what's wrong?"

"I can't feel her." Quinn answered.

"What?" Beth asked.

"She's not moving anymore." Quinn noted.

"Okay." Beth said calmly. "Okay, let me take you to the doctor."

"No, no, I... I'll just go on my own." Quinn replied.

"Let me call Dad." Beth offered.

"I'll call him when I get there." Quinn said.

"Mom." Beth sighed.

"Keep an eye on Hudson and Lucy for me, okay?" Quinn requested as she grabbed her purse and walked out of the house.

-

Quinn was waiting for her doctor in one of the rooms when someone knocked on the door.

"Come in!"

The door opened and Puck entered.

"Hey." Puck said, greeting Quinn with a kiss and taking her hand. "You okay?"

"Mhm." Quinn muttered, biting her lip.

"Beth called me." Puck told Quinn. "She said Lucy left her shit out again and you fell."

Quinn nodded slowly.

"The baby's gonna be okay." Puck promised, squeezing her hand as the doctor entered the room.

-

"Hi." Beth greeted Quinn at the front door with a hug. "Are you okay? What did the doctor say?"

"The baby's fine." Quinn answered happily. "The doctor said I'm lucky I didn't hurt her or myself, and I'm lucky that I didn't go into labor or anything."

"The doctor also said to take it easy." Puck added as he looked at Beth. "Where's Lulu?"

"She and Hudson are in the den watching a movie." Beth responded.

Puck nodded and excused himself.

"Don't." Quinn said, grabbing Puck's arm. "Don't yell at her. It was an accident."

"Maybe it wasn't." Puck stated.

"What are you talking about?" Quinn asked.

"She's been so opposed to becoming a big sister." Puck pointed out. "She barely wants to be around you. And how many times have we told her to clean up her stuff?"

"You think she wants to hurt the baby?" Quinn wondered.

"I think we should talk to her." Puck suggested.

"Okay." Quinn sighed as she let go of Puck. "Can you please go get her?"

"I'll be right back." Puck promised before going upstairs.

"I'm really glad you and the baby are okay." Beth told Quinn as she hugged her again.

"Me, too." Quinn smiled.

Beth excused herself and went upstairs to see her brother.

Quinn waited in the living room for Puck and Lucy.

The pair entered the room, and Lucy sat down on the couch.

"Am I in trouble?" Lucy asked.

"We wanna talk to you." Quinn said.