What About Me? (Quicketh)

"Hey." Quinn said as she came downstairs. She furrowed her eyebrow at the sight of the suitcases by the door. "You packed?"

"I have to go help my mom, Q." Puck replied.

"We talked about this the other day." Quinn reminded Puck. "You said you weren't going."

"No, you said I wasn't going." Puck noted. "She needs me."

"I asked you to wait a few weeks." Quinn corrected Puck.

"She might not have a few weeks." Puck shook his head.

"What about me?" Quinn demanded. "What about our kids? What about your responsibilities here?"

Puck paused and looked at Quinn. "You think I want to have to go right now? I'm just gonna go check on her and see if I can pack up some stuff and bring her here."

"What about me?" Quinn repeated. "I'm supposed to have this baby without you?"

"You're not due for another month. I'll be back by then." Puck promised.

"Yeah, we both know Puckerman children are easy births and wait until their due dates to arrive." Quinn muttered sarcastically.

"You don't need me there." Puck noted.

"You're being an asshole." Quinn told Puck.

"I'm being an asshole because I need to go help my dying mother? Or because I need to finally relieve my little sister from taking care of her for months?" Puck questioned Quinn. "I'm sorry my mom dying is such an inconvenience to you, but it's not exactly something I wanted to happen either."

"I need you." Quinn stated. "Please just wait a few weeks."

"I'll have your mom come to help with the baby and Jake to help with the kids." Puck offered.

"No." Quinn shook her head. "No, after what happened with Lucy, I need you to be there with me. I need you to stay with me, and to be there until the baby and I are home from the hospital."

"Quinn, I can't." Puck argued. "I want to, but I can't be everywhere at once. And you're an old pro. You can do this without me."

"You cannot miss the birth of your daughter." Quinn told Puck. "When I told you I was pregnant, you promised you'd be there and that it would be okay. So be there."

"I can't!" Puck hissed. "Can you listen to me? I'm standing here telling you I can't be everywhere at once!"

"I need you!" Quinn yelled as tears filled her eyes.

"Hey!" Beth exclaimed as she entered the room. "What's all the yelling about?"

"Nothing." Puck said softly.

"I can hear you screaming at my very pregnant mother from the backyard." Beth noted. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing." Puck repeated. "We were just talking."

"Mom?" Beth asked.

"It's fine." Quinn insisted, taking a deep breath as she wiped her eyes. "You know what, Noah? I don't need you here. I'd rather anyone else except for you."

"Quinn, come on. Are you serious? Do you hear how selfish you sound?" Puck wondered.

"I'm selfish?" Quinn responded. "I'm sorry about your mom, but it's not selfish of me to want my husband to be there for me while I go through labor and delivery of his fourth child!"

"I can't deal with you when you're like this." Puck muttered, shaking his head.

"I'll call my mom myself." Quinn decided. "And if I were you, I'd make myself comfy in Lima."

"Quinn." Puck sighed.

"And make yourself comfy on the couch until you leave." Quinn added as she walked away, heading back upstairs.