Bride (Beth/Puck)

"Hello?" Puck muttered, answering his cell phone after it woke him up.

"Hi, Dad. It's me." Beth said.

"Beth." Puck replied. "Everything okay? It's, like, three o'clock in the morning."

"Right, sorry for waking you up." Beth apologized.

"It's okay, B. What's going on?" Puck asked.

"I wanted to share some news." Beth began.

"I'm too young to be a grandfather." Puck reminded Beth.

"Dad." Beth scolded. "It's not that."

"Well, you woke me up so come on, tell me." Puck requested.

"Caleb asked me to marry him." Beth told Puck.

"And you said yes." Puck noted.

"I did." Beth answered. "He just asked me so then we went over to Mom's to tell everyone and I couldn't wait to tell you."

"Congrats, B. I'm so happy for you." Puck told Beth. "And thanks for calling me."

"Yeah, of course." Beth replied.

"Your mother must be excited." Puck noted. "And Hudson will finally have a brother."

"Yeah, they're all excited." Beth replied.

"Are you?" Puck questioned Beth.

"Yeah." Beth said. "I'm just still in shock, I guess. And I'm nervous."

"Nervous?" Puck repeated.

"To be married. To be someone's wife." Beth clarified. "That's kinda crazy."

"I know Puckermans don't have the best track record with marriages, but look at Uncle Jake." Puck told Beth. "He and Aunt Marley have done pretty well. And Aunt Sarah and Uncle Issac."

"Yeah." Beth agreed.

"You're not me and you're not your mother." Puck reminded Beth. "So if that's what this is about-"

"Were you nervous when you and Mom got married?" Beth interrupted.

"No." Puck answered. "She was nervous, and it was scary for us, but I knew we were just taking the next step in our relationship."

Beth didn't say anything.

"Okay, now I'm freaking you out." Puck noted. "Even though things didn't work out for me and your mom, I don't have any regrets. We had a good life together and made a beautiful family."

"Yeah?" Beth asked.

"Yeah, so take a deep breath and give yourself time to process and think about this." Puck advised her. "If you really don't wanna go through with it, you don't have to."

"Thank you, Dad." Beth said, taking a deep breath. "I think I'm ready."

"Good." Puck responded. "Because I can't wait to tell everyone my baby's getting married."

"Dad." Beth whined.

"I love you, kid." Puck reminded Beth.

"I love you, too." Beth told Puck. "And obviously we haven't set a date or anything, but I hope you'll be able to fly in for it. I really want you to walk me down the aisle and I want a father-daughter dance. If you don't have to work."

"You let me know when you decide to have it and I'll be there." Puck promised. "No matter what."

"Okay." Beth said.

"Now you go celebrate while I go back to bed." Puck decided. "Congrats, Monkeyface."