Intentions (Quick)

"That kid has so much energy." Puck noted as he came back to the living room after tucking Beth in. "It's kind of refreshing actually."

"Yeah." Quinn agreed. "She gets excited about everything. I hope she doesn't lose that innocence for a long time."

Puck nodded in agreement as he sat down on the couch next to Quinn. "We should have another one. Someday."

Quinn raised her eyebrow.

"Like when I'm done in the Air Force." Puck said.

"I didn't know you wanted another one." Quinn stated.

"Well, we don't really talk about that stuff." Puck shrugged. "But yeah. Someday."

Quinn nodded slowly.

"Don't you?" Puck asked.

"I don't think so." Quinn said. "But with you, maybe."

Puck raised his eyebrow.

"If I have more kids, I want all of them to have the same father." Quinn noted. "But I wanna have an established career before I have another baby."

"Well, I bet the paparazzi will be provoking you in no time." Puck smiled.

"You've always had a little too much faith in me." Quinn stated with a small smile.

"You're special, Quinn. You know that." Puck reminded her.

Quinn laughed lightly and nudged Puck. "Shut up and pick a movie. I'm gonna go make popcorn."

Quinn went into the kitchen and made the popcorn. She poured it into a bowl and grabbed drinks before returning to the living room.

"Thanks." Puck said as Quinn handed him one of the glasses.

Quinn sat down beside Puck, pulling the blanket over her legs and resting the popcorn bowl on her lap.

"What are we watching?" Quinn wondered.

"Don't know yet." Puck shrugged as he sipped his drink. "Jack and coke? What are you up to, Fabray?"

"Cheers." Quinn smirked as she clinked her glass against Puck's and sipped it.

Puck smiled as he put his arm around Quinn. "Comfy?"

"Mhm." Quinn nodded as she leaned her head against Puck's arm. She sipped her drink and looked at Puck.

"What?" Puck asked.

Quinn took the glasses and put them on the table with the popcorn bowl. She smiled as she leaned forward and gently kissed Puck.

Puck cupped Quinn's cheek and deepened the kiss.

Quinn smiled into the kiss as she climbed onto Puck's lap and wrapped her arms around his neck.

Puck gently pulled away from Quinn's lips and looked at her. "Hold on. What are we doing?"

"We were making out." Quinn stated as she went back in for a kiss.

Puck pulled away, dodging the kiss. "I know. I just meant that... I love you, Quinn, but I'm not in love with you anymore."

Quinn paused and looked at Puck. "Just shut up and kiss me."

"Quinn." Puck said.

"I love you, but I'm not in love with you either." Quinn clarified. "You're Beth's dad and you're my best friend, but... We can do all of this without being in love."

"Okay." Puck nodded. "I just wanted to make sure I was clear about that before we do anything we might regret."

"I'm not gonna regret it." Quinn told Puck. "Unless you get me pregnant. Then I might."

"Five minutes ago you said we could have another baby." Puck noted, shaking his head.

"Please stop talking." Quinn said as she kissed Puck again.