Guardians (Quicketh + fam)

"Noah, I need to talk to you about something." Quinn stated.

"Yeah?" Puck asked, looking at Quinn.

"We never really formally did this, but we need to talk about what we want for the kids if anything happens to us." Quinn noted, joining Puck on the couch.

"What, like, if we die?" Puck questioned Quinn.

Quinn nodded.

"I didn't die during the Air Force." Puck pointed out. "What makes you think I'm gonna die here?"

"I hope nothing happens to either of us, but in case it does, I wanna make sure we have everything planned out for the kids." Quinn said.

Puck looked at Quinn.

"When you were away, I told Santana if something happened to me, I wanted her to look after Beth until you were home." Quinn explained.

"So you want Santana and Brittany to take the kids?" Puck guessed. "They're in New York."

"I know, but they always said someday they might move to L.A." Quinn reminded Puck. "Brittany can open a dance studio here and Santana has been wanting to work on music with Mercedes."

"So if we die, you want Santana and Brittany to move here and raise our kids?" Puck asked.

"I want what's best for them." Quinn noted. "Something that's the least disruptive to them."

"What if Beth raises them?" Puck suggested. "She's practically been a third parent to them anyway."

"Beth's not eighteen yet." Quinn stated. "And I don't wanna put that responsibility on her."

Puck nodded slowly.

"What about Jake?" Quinn asked.

"Jake?" Puck repeated.

"I thought you'd want them with your brother." Quinn stated.

"Jake has his own family to worry about." Puck noted. "They're not gonna come to L.A."

"Okay, what about Sarah?" Quinn wondered.

"No." Puck shook his head. "I love my sister, but I don't trust her with the kids. Don't tell her I said that."

"I won't." Quinn smiled. "You know, after Beth was born, we had said my mom would've raised her if something happened to you and me since we were still in Lima."

"So you want your mom to take them?" Puck asked.

"Well, what if we ask both of our moms?" Quinn suggested. "They would move in here and take care of the kids in a heartbeat."

"And what if something happens to them?" Puck asked. "They're not exactly getting any younger, Q."

"I don't know." Quinn said.

"Let's do this." Puck decided. "Let's ask our moms first, then Santana and Brittany, then Sam and Mercedes since they're already in L.A., and then Beth. But let's talk to Beth before we finalize this with, like, the lawyers."

"Okay." Quinn nodded. "I think that's best."

"And Quinn?"

"Hmm?"

"Let's plan to stick around for a long, long time, okay?"