Christmas Lights (Quicketh)

Puck parked in front of the house and took out his phone. He dialed Quinn's number and put the phone to his ear.

"Hello?" Quinn answered the phone.

"Hey, babe." Puck said. "You okay? Did I wake you up?"

"I'm just laying on the couch waiting for you to come home." Quinn replied. "What's up?"

"I'm out front." Puck responded. "Can you bring the kids out? I wanna show you guys something."

"It's late to drag them out, Noah. I just put Hudson to bed." Quinn said.

"We won't be long." Puck promised. "Less than an hour for sure."

Quinn sighed. "We'll be out in five minutes."

"Do you need me to come in and help with the kids?" Puck offered.

"No, we'll be right out." Quinn promised.

"Okay." Puck said, hanging up the phone. He turned on Quinn's heated seat, and a few minutes later, Quinn was at the car with Beth and Hudson.

"Hi, Daddy." Beth smiled as she climbed into the car.

"Hi, princess." Puck said as he got out of the car to help Beth buckle her seatbelt while Quinn buckled their fourteen-month-old son.

When the kids were set, Quinn and Puck got back in the car and buckled their seatbelts.

"Noah, where are we going?" Quinn wondered.

"I know we've only been living in L.A. for a few months, but I know how much you miss Christmas in New York so I wanted to show you something." Puck responded as he started driving.

"And this couldn't wait until the morning because...?" Quinn trailed off and looked at Puck.

"You'll see." Puck said. "Were the kids good today?"

"Yeah, Beth had school and Hudson was fine." Quinn answered.

"Tomorrow's Saturday so we'll all sleep in." Puck added.

"Yeah." Quinn agreed.

Puck took Quinn's hand and gently squeezed it as he slowly turned onto a side street and pulled over in front of a house with Christmas lights.

"Where are we?" Quinn questioned Puck.

"I was talking to some of the guys at the studio and they told me the kids would love this." Puck stated. "I told them my wife would love it even more."

Quinn furrowed her eyebrow.

"This house has their Christmas lights in sync with music." Puck said as he unbuckled his seatbelt and opened his car door. "Let's open the door and the kids can sit there and you guys can watch. I even picked up hot chocolate."

Quinn gently tugged on Puck's hand, stopping him from exiting the car. "I know you don't care about Christmas, but this is really sweet of you."

"You love Christmas and I wanted our first one in L.A. to be special." Puck responded. "So come sit, I'll grab the hot chocolate, and we can watch the lights as a family."